What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Stanford Saturday, Jan 14th 1pm PST ROLL CALL!

Stanford has a guy named Ustess. However, he has not been useless for Stanford. He is killing us.

One more thing, my iPad cannot get into chat either. Used to be able to but it that has changed for some reason.

I gotta agree with ya. He seems to be ok at everything, but hasn't looked good at anything so far this season.
Well he was pretty good at picking up quick fouls against Cal the other night, does that count? :lol:

Nice to see Tomlinson get on the board.

DEFAULT!

I want to see them get Cain involved. He is trying. Official just keep screwing it up.

Man. Nate scores, makes a great pass, then goes back to passing the ball off at half court. I can't figure it out.

We need to step up the defensive intensity. Probably why Chen's in.

WTF was that from Dre? Nice shot.

That sequence was embarrassing. We better pick it up or this is a loss.

Officials got that call wrong. Shot was off when the foul was called. Should have been shots.

This team needs to make a commitment to the weight room. We can't finish inside.

This team needs to make a commitment to the weight room. We can't finish inside.
That's something I've always wondered, why do we look so small? Watching these other teams we always look so small compared to them.

WAKE THE **** UP!

Back