What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Texas A@M prediction thread

CU comes out ready to play this week (unlike Saturday's debacle...) and pissed off. Score twice fast, lay back for a little and let A&M catch up before going back to work in the second half and pulling out a close one.

I think CU will win this one out of sheer will power. DS, I think, gets a lot of touches this week. The seniors come out with pride and the O-line decides to actually block this week.

Something like 17-14 CU I think. Despite my criticism of Hawk I think he gets the team pumped up for this one and the respond with their backs against the wall.

That being said, if the team comes out flat again, this will be another L.

Due to my new positive outlook on CU.....

Texas a&m defense is awful. Gave up 574 yds to iowa state and are at the bottom in most stats I think.

Their offense is starting to click,johnson is a big qb and they have some good wr's. Their running game has struggled suprisingly with goodson and javorskie lane who gets like 2 carries a game?

The CU defense must step up like the k-state game.We can not give up 28-31 points in this one. If we can hold a&m to 17 points, I think we win.

The offense has to do something and I think that loss to mizzou and a bowl game on the line gets this team ready and they win this one.

Buffs 21 aggies 17 :thumbsup:

Offense shows up but has 3 red zone turnovers (Somewhat like KU) but our defense holds so we win 14 to 10. This Sophmore QB is not for real for A&M. What defense r we running?

Buffs - 21
Saggies - 10

We put up more rushing yards than we did against K-State except this time we turn them into a few big play scores

As much as I want to believe CU will win-and really they should as A&M is awful-I just don't see our offense scoring many points. A&M has shown the ability to score and that is trouble for CU. Combine no offense with playing on the road and this could be ugly. Gawd I hope I'm wrong, but something tells me we lose 27-10. They just haven't improved at all this year. In fact, they've regressed almost every week offensively.

I was there when a true freshman quarterbacked an 0-4 Buff team to a victory at Kyle Field. I think Tyler Hansen does it again, along with DScott and Speedy, going off on an A&M defense that is last in the Big 12 in stopping the run.

Buffs 30
Ags 24
Total Offense: 401 yds

As much as I want to believe CU will win-and really they should as A&M is awful-I just don't see our offense scoring many points. A&M has shown the ability to score and that is trouble for CU. Combine no offense with playing on the road and this could be ugly. Gawd I hope I'm wrong, but something tells me we lose 27-10. They just haven't improved at all this year. In fact, they've regressed almost every week offensively.

:dito: the O is a mess!

aTm 31 CU 21

I just have a bad feeling about this game. CU should win, but aTm is starting to click for some reason.

I just have a bad feeling about this game. CU should win, but aTm is starting to click for some reason.

Can someone tell me how A&M is clicking now??? I've read that a few places by a few different people....yeah, they beat ISU and that makes you all of a sudden "good"/ "clicking" / "on a roll"

By that logic CU was on a roll and clicking after eeking by Kjuco and subsuquently get clobbered :wow: ...explain please????

a&m coaches watch the mizzu tape...our secondary getting blasted again...no dfnse adjustments from us...a&m stacks against the run and shuts us down...

34-14 a&m

Buffs- 3
TAM- 5

:boring: ZZZ ZZZZZ ZZ ZZZZZZ ZZZZZ.....

I dont understand why they wouldnt televise this game... An average American needs more sleep than they're gettting right??

Back