What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU to be 6-0 heading into Coliseum?

This thread does sound very familiar...According to another board I frequent, a certain Norcal team is likely to go undefeated and play in the Rose Bowl this year. Either that or wind up 5-7, 7-5, 6-6, 8-4 etc. despite not even knowing who is starting this year. The off season is fun stuff indeed.

I actually think it's quite likely that Stanford goes undefeated and plays in the Rose Bowl, so I don't think that board you frequent is completely off base.

This thread does sound very familiar...According to another board I frequent, a certain Norcal team is likely to go undefeated and play in the Rose Bowl this year. Either that or wind up 5-7, 7-5, 6-6, 8-4 etc. despite not even knowing who is starting this year. The off season is fun stuff indeed.

Tedford's still the coach, right? 'nuff said

Tedford's still the coach, right? 'nuff said

zbuff, the bear believes that any answer he gives will be wrong! And Allbuffs will beat him harder if he reverses himself, zbuff!

FullMetalJacket.jpg

DBT is old as **** and UH and I are just hopeless sunshine pumpers.

Ah, got it. I frequent a Broncos message board and it's all I can do to keep up with all of the inside jokes and personalities over there - so I only know bits and pieces about some of the regulars here. I guess every board needs a few homers... It just seems to be slightly more widespread here.

Ah, got it. I frequent a Broncos message board and it's all I can do to keep up with all of the inside jokes and personalities over there - so I only know bits and pieces about some of the regulars here. I guess every board needs a few homers... It just seems to be slightly more widespread here.

I never do, but according to what I've seen others post here, you should visit ramnation to find true homers for whom reality holds no sway whatsoever. For example. others here have reported posts from there suggesting the Ram recruiting class ranked #112 (Scout) was better than the CU class ranked #29.

6-0 is doable but at the same time, that would mean the new starters at all skill positions save for PRich's position would be clicking during the summer and that the new coaches would still be working out kinks with their new teams.

We still got a favorable schedule so why not take advantage of it!

LOL...I'm a sunshine pumper myself...beats being a debbie downer.

Agreed. I enjoy jacking it to the backup QB in Remember the Titans. And Debbie always left a bad aftertaste in my mouth.

I was a downer in Hawkins final years. I see nothing but good things with the future under Embree. I like what he is doing.

And about sunshine pumpers. I seem to find more of them out talking to others live. Internet message boards seem to be where people like to take out their frustrations. I bet half the debbie downers on this site aren't really that bad outside the boards.

On the other hand I admit, I like to stir **** up, I like to be different than other people.

Last edited:
Back