What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-Utah predictions

I predict (hope) the entire coaching staff will be on a plane by halftime to hit the recruiting trail leaving Blacken to coach the 2nd half.

Lets go Utah 37-0 Colorado. They've got everything to play for and CU seems to find new lows each time we line up.

Pretty sure Utah will win, but if the Buffs pull off a minor miracle it will instantly kick off the rivalry. Utah has a lot more to play for and they'll be extremely pissed if we play spoiler. What I'm interested to see is what Embree will do. Does he stick with the current starters that have looked awful on the road or go with younger players to give them some game experience? I think he'll give the seniors one last shot.

[video=youtube;1bGBrit4EMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bGBrit4EMo[/video]

Ah **** it! CU 35 UU 33

Pretty sure Utah will win, but if the Buffs pull off a minor miracle it will instantly kick off the rivalry. Utah has a lot more to play for and they'll be extremely pissed if we play spoiler. What I'm interested to see is what Embree will do. Does he stick with the current starters that have looked awful on the road or go with younger players to give them some game experience? I think he'll give the seniors one last shot.
Have you ever seen a coach abandon his seniors wholesale?

The snow falls early, often, and is most righteous
6-0 buffs
Oliver misses another XP due to the snow

Last edited:
Really would be nice to just see a close, competitive game on the road. Can we please go into halftime with the score 14-10 or something like that. I plan on eating a lot of food on Thursday, and my digestive system would really appreciate it. For the benefit of my ulcers:

CU 31
UU 28

yes

Utah 9.5
Colorado 8

ncaa-women-podium.jpg

I've never posted in a prediction thread, before now.

CU: 62
Utah: 2 (bad snap)

I've never been more sure about anything. We'll not only remove this monkey from our backs, but will stomp it into the pavement. Book it!

Utah, your new 'rival' is one of a prestigious few to have a National Championship AND a Heisman Trophy winner, not to mention 26 conference championships. We're down right now, but unfortunately in the cyclical nature of college athletics, it happens. I know you Utes must be incredibly excited about moving up from FCS this season only a few short years after creating your football program...2004, right?

I do expect this series to have some highly entertaining games starting 2012. Would be great for the Buffs to start the series off right getting the road W, but this game probably won't provide much of a start unless the Buffs decide to show up and play like we've seen once in 12 games this year (Arizona).

And as others have mentioned, we're going to kick your asses all over the slopes as well. Your 10 national championships in skiing aren't ****, especially since you haven't won since 2003. We have 17 national championships, including 2011. And be warned, it isn't just football games where we throw pissballoons, nails filled with marshmallows (yes) and push grannys down the stairs. We do it at skiing, too.
Colorado_ski_champ.jpgLDESTBQQWNKQHRQ.20060407001015.jpg20110312_070006_cuski_500.jpg

Reactions: SBG
Back