What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-Utah predictions

I predict I will be angry drunk by halftime and passed out by the 3rd qtr dreaming of all the 4* and 5* recruits lining up to play for CU in 2012.

I predict I will be angry drunk by halftime and passed out by the 3rd qtr dreaming of all the 4* and 5* recruits lining up to play for CU in 2012.

I'll probably be all hepped on coffee by game-time. Is anybody planning on pre-marital sex?

Pretty sure Utah will win, but if the Buffs pull off a minor miracle it will instantly kick off the rivalry. Utah has a lot more to play for and they'll be extremely pissed if we play spoiler. What I'm interested to see is what Embree will do. Does he stick with the current starters that have looked awful on the road or go with younger players to give them some game experience? I think he'll give the seniors one last shot.

Hoping this was tongue-in-cheek. If two crappy teams create a "rivalry," does it really exist?

Cannot bring myself to pick the Buffs on the road at this point. FUCLA trounsed any positive feelings I had about this program taking steps forward.

CU - 10
Utah - 35

The Utes 42
The Buffs 10

It really sucks to be both happy and mad that the season ends this week.

I predict watching this game will be like listening to Dexy's Midnight Runners sing "Come on Eileen" over and over for three and a half hours.

[video=youtube;oc-P8oDuS0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-P8oDuS0Q&feature=fvst[/video]

It will be painful, and will lodge itself in your head until next August.

I predict it will be about 20-10 early in the 3rd before I go into a blackout, then I will wake up and watch the parts I cant remember to find out the Utes won 33-17.

I predict it will be about 20-10 early in the 3rd before I go into a blackout, then I will wake up and watch the parts I cant remember to find out the Utes won 33-17.

You can blackout on chocolate milk?

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

27-24 buffs i need to drink they dont allow booze there so it makes sense ill be drinking here

They don't? OMG! I've been breaking the law all these years? God help me!
ive been to salt lake... ive been to sandy...none of those ****ers could hang with me... i drink so much notre dame fans think i have a problem... they are probably right...

ive been to salt lake... ive been to sandy...none of those ****ers could hang with me... i drink so much notre dame fans think i have a problem... they are probably right...
How can you have a problem when you haven't drank since September?

Haven't ever drank in Sandy that I recall, even when I lived in Utah. I did most of my drinking in Ogden and SLC. I just realized in recent years though. In Ogden all the bars are all in the lower part of town. None up on Harrison Blvd. There has to be some weird political religious stuff going on there. I never though of it at the time I lived there. I just went down to Washington or Wall and rocked out and order my refreshing drafts. I never thought about what the snoots up on the hill were up to!

Back