What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah thread

That's the 3rd time we've screwed up a switch away from the ball and left a guy wide open.

Lenz from Utah looks like he was found frozen in a block of ice and they slapped a jersey on him.

7955262.jpeg

Am I the only one who would much rather have Loveridge than XJ? This isn't just a reaction to this game either.

I think we're seeing the scouting report on the Buffs the rest of the way. Focus on stopping Booker, bang on Scott and let the rest of the Buffs try to beat you. Could be disaster down the stretch.

All I see out of this team today is NIT level of play. Horrible passes... you don't fake a pass to a non-moving player and then pass to the same non-moving player.

This team has regressed.

I guess they think they're in the Dance, because this is a **** effort. Lucky to have a weak bubble because this is an NIT level squad

I think we're seeing the scouting report on the Buffs the rest of the way. Focus on stopping Booker, bang on Scott and let the rest of the Buffs try to beat you. Could be disaster down the stretch.

Teams have been doing that every game since Spencer went down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess they think they're in the Dance, because this is a **** effort. Lucky to have a weak bubble because this is an NIT level squad

Have to agree. Soft at both ends. Feel sorry for Josh as he is a one man band.

XJ generally lack discipline on both sides of the ball. He can get hot and do great things, but the lack of discipline impacts his play for the worst when he struggles... he presses and does stupid things which make things even worse.

KenPom was pretty close with the score prediction for this one...66-72 vs. 64-75

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back