What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v Arizona State - 6pm, P12N

Hahahaha. Fastest way for the P12N to increase their distribution is to put their best games on their network. Might be some pain now. But down the road it increases the distribution. If push comes to shove sign up for two months of Sling TV. Or download Kodi Phoenix TV. Or go to Buffalo Wild Wings and spend $35 there.

Eh I just stream steal it.

FIFY

When there was not a cheap, easy and legal way to access the Pac 12 Network on line, I wouldn't throw stones at people who stole a stream to watch the game. I've done that when our games are on the ****ty ass CBS Sports Network.

But when you have a cheap, easy and legal way to watch the game, and you instead choose to find a pirated "free stream" (that's what you're finding on kodi if that's what you use), you're nothing more than a petty thief.

You can legally watch both the USC and the ASU game for $30; and if the next two games after that are on the P12 network, you'll get them too. I'll spend more on beer for those games than the quick, easy, and legal stream will cost me.

Go ahead, steal the stream if that's your thing, but you may as well shoplift the beer you drink while watching the game too.

Back