1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU v CSU Replay

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by ShaneHoover, Sep 2, 2013.

1. ShaneHoover

ShaneHoover Club Member Club Member

It seems CBS replayed the game this morning but I don't see another replay again this week and I don't see it on any of the P12N channels this week either.

Am I missing something? If anyone knows when and where a replay will be running I would appreciate the heads up.

GO BUFFS!!!

2. FightCu1414

FightCu1414 Fifth year Senior Club Member

I'm with ya. The cubuffs highlights kinda sucked

3. SuperBuff

SuperBuff Club Member Club Member

I was up early enough, but wasn't aware until the game got to half that is was being replayed. So I now have the 2nd half recorded. I'm sure the P12 network will have the condensed version on sometime this week. Hopefully someone posts that info when they find it.

4. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

They may not rebroadcast it. The game was a CSU "home" game so the rights went to the MWC carrier, not the PAC12 carrier. Unless the PAC12 Network negotiates a separate rights purchase for replay purposes the rights stay with CBS to do with as they please.

5. b3buffs

b3buffs Club Member Club Member

I dvr'd the replay this morning and they did a semi-condensed version. They cut out about half of the first quarter. I had to leave before watching much more of it but it has most of the key stuff there.

6. FightCu1414

Why didn't the buffstv highlights have the radio calls. That is one of my favorite parts!

7. FightCu1414

[video=youtube;P_CutPO4KfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_CutPO4KfQ[/video]
    Here are some highlights i found. Not great quality and misses a couple key plays but its better than nothing! these are second half highlights. I think he may also have some first half highlights too.

zbuff likes this.
  8. bigbang2

bigbang2 Typical, brain knowledge or the ability to have a

Re watching it now on my DVR. P Rich is still not 100 percent back, but he is pretty close. He is not sharp with his route running. DD Goodson is a find at WR, what a player.

9. FightCu1414

Seriously? He had over 200 yards and you critiquing his route running. Let it go.

10. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

BB2, is that the same DVR that has the footage from the mens basketball team's visit to Europe last summer?

11. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I am watching it and pissed at the refs. Just before DDs td, PRich was hit way early....should have been pass interference. Can't remember the others now but saw three horrible missed calls by the refs. Crawley had a pi that I thought was bad call at the game, but was a good call when viewed on tv.

Still was some questionable no calls.

12. JPinCO

JPinCO VP of Quantified Self Club Member

I think I'll save this game on the DVR & re-watch after the Oregon game...

13. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Like blocks in the back on the two returns?