What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v. Goat Herders...

Ray Ray is the bomb, I would have backed out after Scott Commited

Nah. Two back systems have worked. Look at Auburn(Carnell William & Ronnie Brown) and Clemson(Spiller & Davis). This keeps one kid from getting overworked. If you carry the ball 30+ times a game your chances of injury are increased big time. I'm sure Darrell is thinking of an NFL career in his future.

Scott will see some PT vs the lammies. Sumler will get the start.

Don't sleep on Ray Ray. If he doesn't RS he might be the biggest suprise of the year. And i hope Hawk doesn't RS Rodney Stewart. I want to see this kid on ST's.

I REALLY want to see Stewart returning kicks. That guy was electric in his recruiting films.

Fairchild's Rammies have more questions than answers. Has a starting QB been named? After spring practices, the starting job appears to be open to Billy Farris, Grant Stucker or freshman Alex Kelly. Other than TE Sperry, who knows which player will be catching passes. The strength of CSU appears to be RB Kyle Bell as their primary offensive workhorse in a decidedly unbalanced offense.

The defense and special teams of CSU are even more of a questionmark.

CSU can hope for is some unheralded playmakers to step up, and maybe try to exploit CU's corners and DB's with an occational deep pass. Otherwise this game should be a feast for Hypolite and the LBs.

Who knows how well CSU will be able to handle CU's no huddle offense, jumbo OL, and depth at the RB and WR positions.

Time of possession ought to be outragiously in CU's favor. This game has the makings of a very long day for CSU fans.

Anyone purchasing TV adds better lock up the 1st Half timeslots. This one doesn't look like a contest that will come down to the final snap.

CU 41
CSU 14

I know some of you yawn at this game - but I am freaking stoked! I can't wait to see our O and D lines. We have a great cadre of WR's and RB's, and of course Cody is solid.

Last year was the Rammies best chance to beat us in for awhile. Wasn't both of their O and D lines filled with Seniors? The cupboard is bare at CSU, hopefully things go as planned.

CU 41
CSU 14

Is the 41 a missed extra point, two FGs, or a botch 2PC? The kickers have not shown much promise yet. Their is a 3rd kicker on the team too, and he is about 5'6". Hell, I can make a 40 yarder I should try and walk on to get free vacations to the "great" states of Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and Iowa. I would rather go home for thanksgiving than go to nebraska.

Is the 41 a missed extra point, two FGs, or a botch 2PC? The kickers have not shown much promise yet. Their is a 3rd kicker on the team too, and he is about 5'6". Hell, I can make a 40 yarder I should try and walk on to get free vacations to the "great" states of Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and Iowa. I would rather go home for thanksgiving than go to nebraska.

Don't look too much into spring ball. People always get themselves worked up over something. I'm not saying ST play will be perfect. But I like the kids we have back there. Hopefully they correct their problems during the summer.

And i'd love to see you hit a 40 yd kick. Put it on youtube. :smile2::wink2::lol:

I know some of you yawn at this game - but I am freaking stoked! I can't wait to see our O and D lines. We have a great cadre of WR's and RB's, and of course Cody is solid.

Last year was the Rammies best chance to beat us in for awhile. Wasn't both of their O and D lines filled with Seniors? The cupboard is bare at CSU, hopefully things go as planned.

Their offensive line is actually pretty experienced. The defensive line not so much.

Found a DScott youtube vid. Vision, Power, Speed, good lord.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qRsJYzUyzM"]YouTube - St. Bonaventure High School football documentary 2007[/ame]

Fairchild's Rammies have more questions than answers. Has a starting QB been named? After spring practices, the starting job appears to be open to Billy Farris, Grant Stucker or freshman Alex Kelly. Other than TE Sperry, who knows which player will be catching passes. The strength of CSU appears to be RB Kyle Bell as their primary offensive workhorse in a decidedly unbalanced offense........

They do have questions, and toss in the fact that they'll be learning/using different systems with the coaching change.

Plus, I'm not sold on Sperry. He may still be tentative on the rehabbed knee.

CU 41
CSU 14
...... :thumbsup:

I know Darrell Scott is phenomenal prospect, but I get wary of comparisons like this. Adrian Peterson is an absolute freak of nature, probably the best RB prospect of the last decade. It would take a lot for Scott to live up to those expectations.

IDOT! DS has the legs of peterson, the vision of purify, the stiff arm of vickers, the brain of klatt, the speed of bloom and the leg of crosby. he will no doubt be inducted into the college football hall of fame for multiple positions after winning 3 big 12s and one national championship. he will then play 12 solid years of pro football, smashing emmit smith's records of TDs and yards. he will then come back to CU and coach us to 3-5 national championships, retiring at the relatively young age of 45 and become the voice of the buffs on KOA, replacing the mummified zimmer.

it was all covered on rivals...though it might not be free content...matt can take it all down if he thinks so. :wink2:

IDOT! DS has the legs of peterson, the vision of purify, the stiff arm of vickers, the brain of klatt, the speed of bloom and the leg of crosby. he will no doubt be inducted into the college football hall of fame for multiple positions after winning 3 big 12s and one national championship. he will then play 12 solid years of pro football, smashing emmit smith's records of TDs and yards. he will then come back to CU and coach us to 3-5 national championships, retiring at the relatively young age of 45 and become the voice of the buffs on KOA, replacing the mummified zimmer.

it was all covered on rivals...though it might not be free content...matt can take it all down if he thinks so. :wink2:

That's just half the story. He saves kittens, brings down terrorists, eats glass for breakfast, discovers cold fusion for lunch and serves on the supreme court inbetween mediating middle eastern peace summits and providing nurishment to starving children. That guy has such a nice humble personality that it's just impossible to get jealous. If Darrel Scott were a sport, Chuck Norris would be soccer.

The lamnation board is starting to get ridiculous. I know all they talk about is CU but this is a little over the top.

Subject: Would Adolph Hitler have made a good AD for UCB???
Posted by: ramdom on Sat Jun 28 2008 1:55:49 PM

he certainly was delusional enough, excelled at oppressing the weak &
helpless, and could sell the Big Lies... but I doubt he'd have gone to
work for such a rotten to the core organization like UCB's f-ball program.

just a little afternoon reality therapy for my Fluffy Boyz.

(all seriousness aside -- hang in there my CSU brethren -- your program
will prevail!!)

I was kind of pissed when i first read this. But i kind of laugh at it now. Their program is sinking fast and they know it.

The lamnation board is starting to get ridiculous. I know all they talk about is CU but this is a little over the top.

I was kind of pissed when i first read this. But i kind of laugh at it now. Their program is sinking fast and they know it.

The organizers of the RMS might have some new issues to deal with.
Last year, both teams basicallly sucked going into the game, which helped in getting a 50-50 split. I don't think it was a sell out, though.

This year, any level headed CSU fan might expect a beat-down, which means only the most loyal or crazy from the Green and Gold might show up.

Sure would be nice to see Investco 80% CU and 20% CSU for the national TV audience. Sure wouldn't like to see any tear gas or 'brown note' machines being deployed, though.

Dude f CSU, I dont give two ****s about them but seriously, bringing hitler into the equation? I hope we send them back to the middle ages on august 31st. They are the Mississippi State of anything.

Dude f CSU, I dont give two ****s about them but seriously, bringing hitler into the equation? I hope we send them back to the middle ages on august 31st. They are the Mississippi State of anything.

We need to exercise Mind Over Matter...

We dont Mind because they dont Matter! :lol:

Attachments

• _co-ram2.jpg
    _co-ram2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 127
I can't wait for the slaughter to begin.
03Ram-05.jpg

That guy is an idiot. There are quite a few level-headed Ram fans on that site though.

How much time have you spent in Mississippi to understand the State?

usually this game is close. I believe it will not be. The step in recruiting and is about to show difference. I also hold the CU coaching staff at this time in a higher regard than a rookie crew like Rams are going with.

Sure would be nice to see Investco 80% CU and 20% CSU for the national TV audience. Sure wouldn't like to see any tear gas or 'brown note' machines being deployed, though.

You wouldn't want to see the brown note unleashed on an entire stadium full of boozed up college football fans??? Are you kidding me??? I would LOVE to see that!

On television, of course. Not so much in person.

You wouldn't want to see the brown note unleashed on an entire stadium full of boozed up college football fans??? Are you kidding me??? I would LOVE to see that!

On television, of course. Not so much in person.

The tree-living hippies in Berkeley would love that!! More ammunition against the system!!

Protesters howled, flung excrement and shook tree branches as campus-hired arborists cut supply lines and removed gear.

Dude f CSU, I dont give two ****s about them but seriously, bringing hitler into the equation? I hope we send them back to the middle ages on august 31st. They are the inbred, cross eyed, shallow gene pool of anything.

FIFY before MSBuff beats you to death with his cane.:smile2:

Back