What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v. Ore St starting time?

L Buff

Commissar of the Albuffs Collective Left
Club Member
The starting time for the Buffs-Beavs game has been listed for 3pm for weeks. Now all of a sudden both the DC and the Buffs.com site list it as @ 2:30. What gives? People need to make plans ... copping tix, meeting friends, etc. ... and I want to make sure to be in my seat in time to honor Sabatino on Senior Day.

Can anyone shed light on this?

when i downloaded the schedule to my outlook calendar in October it was 2:30. so its been scheduled for 2:30 for some time.

I'm with everyone else - I've had it at 2:30 all year.

I think its L Buff's turn to shed some light now lol

I swear to God that as recently as last Sunday (when I emailed my bro about meeting me and a buddy before the game) that the CUBuffs site listed the starting time as 3 pm. I have a pocket schedule too that says 2:30 ... but the print on that sucker is way too small for an old **** like me, so I rarely refer to it.

Perhaps someone else who saw the schedule on CUBuffs.com before the past few days can back me up? :huh:

Oh ... and if anyone who has three tix available wants to give them away or sell them at face value, please pm me. Otherwise ... it's GA SRO or dealing with scalpers.

Back