What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v UT Game Thread

We would be undefeated with a different qb. ANY qb. Toledo may be in question, as that one is more on our defense than cody, but with a different qb, our season would have been off to a good start against csu, and we would have went into toledo red hot. **** cody

You think Hansen could not beat him out? or is it that the dad is the head coach? I think hansen played a lot better in fall practices

how am i out of line? he sucks and i'm not the only one who thinks that...who cares how many posts i have...its the truth

You're insulting him personally for something that's a freaking game at the end of the day. He's not good. He's a bad quarterback but he's a freaking warrior and I'd go into battle with him. THAT's how you're out of line.

Oh man... if only Cody could be removed.

I hate to pick on an individual player but it's just so evident... this team has played pretty well in every facet aside from QB. *SIGH*

What makes this tough is that I fully expected a stomping and then we came out and played well on O and D... and then the QB caves in.

So so frustrating.

I can recall saying a few days ago that our DEF has put us in position to win atleast 2 of the 3 games that we have lost this year. Our offense and coaching decisions have killed us

Me too, why do we score ONLY on the first drive? If our plan is so great the first drive then lets draw 4 -5 more drives like that.

You think Hansen could not beat him out? or is it that the dad is the head coach? I think hansen played a lot better in fall practices

I didn't see ANY fall practices, and since practices were closed for the most part, I don't think anybody else did, either.

Given the way this season has gone and given the fact that Hawkins is likely gone at the end of the year - if I was Hansen I would be redshirt all the way.

You're insulting him personally for something that's a freaking game at the end of the day. He's not good. He's a bad quarterback but he's a freaking warrior and I'd go into battle with him. THAT's how you're out of line.

ok he's a warrior but he sucks point plain and simple. screw cody he's screwing our team over and screwing up a game that was in hand

If the Buffs keep playing hard this game, the "Flying Manginos" form Kansas will have lots to work on for the game next week.

The Buffs have shown me something tonight. :thumbsup:

this whole season is on codys shoulders. theres only so much people can take before the freaking sight of him lining up behind center before we wanna puke. sure hes a warrior, too bad hes worthless on the field.

Nope. We love Cody. But he is no a B12 QB. If we had one, we would have a sporting chance. So shut the hell up.

I didn't see ANY fall practices, and since practices were closed for the most part, I don't think anybody else did, either.

Given the way this season has gone and given the fact that Hawkins is likely gone at the end of the year - if I was Hansen I would be redshirt all the way.

Well ... that ship has sailed.:huh:

Back