What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video - 2016 Web/TV Series "The Rise"

Another little short

200.gif

Another little short

I want us to win this year for so many reasons and Sefo is near the top of that list. Is he a perfect QB? No, far from it. But how many people would put in the hours and hours of work it takes to be a D1 QB, take the pounding he takes, go under the knife, and work his ass off to come back from a 12-18 month injury in less than 10 months? He does. And he does it all with a smile on his face for fans who can't wait to **** on his performance (I'm as guilty of this as anyone). Sefo is a great Buff who deserves to win.

Last edited:
Were you hoping for 4:20?

No way anyone in college uses some vintage digital hotel alarm clock over the smartphone alarm.

CUVid put that clock in there a bunch of times, too. Staaaaahhhp with the same alarm clock.

The sound makes me ragey. I'd sludge hammer that MF. I don't want that clock.

Can't access via P12N because I don't get P12 Mountain via Dish in Houston. Patiently waiting for the YouTube upload.

I've got a story about Sefo. I ran into him leaving the C4C one day. It was both of our freshman year and the football season was almost over. In passing, I wished him good luck in the next game (USC I believe). Instead of thanking me and moving on, he stopped and asked me my name. We chatted for about 10 minutes. He asked me about school and my past. He showed genuine interest even though I was just some random guy. Fast forward to last year after the uniform revealing. I went up to Sefo to ask if I could get a picture with him and he recognized me. Not by name but he remembered the chat we had. We talked again for a few minutes and he asked about school and life and we talked a little football before he thanked me for continuing to support the team and moved on to have similar conversations with other fans.

Sefo will forever be one of my favorite Buffs. Some of it has to do with the toughness and leadership he has shown on the field but most of it is because he is a truly great person off of the field. He shows that he cares about the fans, the university and the community just as much as he does about football. He could have easily forgotten about me, and there would have been nothing wrong with that. But that's not who he is. Dont get me wrong, I care about winning and seeing results on the field. I definitely get frustrated when Sefo doesn't play well. But I guarantee you nobody wants Sefo to succeed more than Sefo, not for himself but for all of us fans.

Sorry for going Mtn on you with a sappy story. You may all return to discussing turtle sex.

The 2016 version of Peyton Manning winning a Super Bowl in which his arm, body, and legs had mostly given out on him was perfect karmic justice for a guy whose legacy had been ruined according to #narratives.

We are gonna get that with CU football this year. Davis Webb could have came in as a soft, *Nsync boy band wannabe, floppy haired, pointing at cameras virgin and slung some TDs, giving up at the first sign of adversity. Instead, the rise will take place in perfect third-act fashion, with the guy who has fought hard every play, playing through a myriad of injuries, to lead us to pac12 and nationwide respect. The rise is real. Because that's the karmic justice he deserves. Because that's the karmic justice HCMM deserves. And dammit because that's the karmic justice we deserve.

image.jpeg

Looking forward to the YouTube upload. Those commercials were lame.

That being said, Mac has a different intensity this year. He knows they can win.

I've got a story about Sefo. I ran into him leaving the C4C one day. It was both of our freshman year and the football season was almost over. In passing, I wished him good luck in the next game (USC I believe). Instead of thanking me and moving on, he stopped and asked me my name. We chatted for about 10 minutes. He asked me about school and my past. He showed genuine interest even though I was just some random guy. Fast forward to last year after the uniform revealing. I went up to Sefo to ask if I could get a picture with him and he recognized me. Not by name but he remembered the chat we had. We talked again for a few minutes and he asked about school and life and we talked a little football before he thanked me for continuing to support the team and moved on to have similar conversations with other fans.

Sefo will forever be one of my favorite Buffs. Some of it has to do with the toughness and leadership he has shown on the field but most of it is because he is a truly great person off of the field. He shows that he cares about the fans, the university and the community just as much as he does about football. He could have easily forgotten about me, and there would have been nothing wrong with that. But that's not who he is. Dont get me wrong, I care about winning and seeing results on the field. I definitely get frustrated when Sefo doesn't play well. But I guarantee you nobody wants Sefo to succeed more than Sefo, not for himself but for all of us fans.

Sorry for going Mtn on you with a sappy story. You may all return to discussing turtle sex.

Thanks for sharing. Such an easy player to cheer for. Sefo having a huge senior season would be allsome for a whole lot of reasons.

We now return you to our regular scheduled programming.

Seamen-t. Seamen-t? Oh. Cement.

75 years old you'll be calling each other. No. You'll be at each other's funerals. Make this matter. Make this life matter.

Wow.

Seamen-t. Seamen-t? Oh. Cement.

75 years old you'll be calling each other. No. You'll be at each other's funerals. Make this matter. Make this life matter.

Wow.
I love this year's Mac so much better. He finally has always been emotional, but you saw him get after guys before that scrimmage when they were running Oklahoma's. I love it. Can't wait for Friday!

I. Am. So. ****ing. READY!!!!

A lot of us have been on this site thru some tough times. It's time we get to celebrate!!

Let's go get this first one! Dominate like the pissed off mother ****ers you are! No more losing! No more excuses!!

We're going to WIN!!!

Back