What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video Bi-Weekly Football Episodes - "Forward"

Nice to see Rick George partying it up in the locker room with the team. Video confirms that this was a big win for everyone, even if it was against little brother. Most of all for HCMM. Dude barely kept it together.

There was a CSU fan in the front row during Olugbode's Pick six just holding up a bird... i laughed. Go Buffs!

Love seeing Olugbode come up and say, "thank you coach!" On the field after the game. I know there's more to winning than words like "passion" "momentum" and "excitement" but it's damn nice to see how pumped these guys are on the sidelines. That has to translate to better football than what we've seen previously.

Wish we could have gotten KC or Hollywood mic'd up. They were jawing at each other all night.

some of the shots of the big hits were awesome
Every time I see Phillip Lindsay play, I love him a little bit more. He laid the wood on one of Sefo's scrambles. He just plays with great effort and great heart. He has to be the leader in the clubhouse for 2017 Buffalo Heart Award.

I also loved the camera angle on Tedric's FG block. Great shot of him hurdling through the O-Line and blocking it with his upper arm (almost went past it).

Love seeing Olugbode come up and say, "thank you coach!" On the field after the game. I know there's more to winning than words like "passion" "momentum" and "excitement" but it's damn nice to see how pumped these guys are on the sidelines. That has to translate to better football than what we've seen previously.

Wish we could have gotten KC or Hollywood mic'd up. They were jawing at each other all night.
Remember that first spring practice when Mac was basically having to teach the players how to celebrate together. We'll see if he can win consistently, but there is no doubt that he's formed a family culture that is fun to watch and is paying dividends. The mantra of "trust" is not lip service to him.

Remember that first spring practice when Mac was basically having to teach the players how to celebrate together. We'll see if he can win consistently, but there is no doubt that he's formed a family culture that is fun to watch and is paying dividends. The mantra of "trust" is not lip service to him.

That was ugly, didn't he have tell them to run to to the endzone and celebrate?

Looking forward to it. Will be so good to see the team enjoying that post game win in a hard fought conference victory on the road.

Really exceptional. Good for players, good for fans, good for recruiting.

Thank you CU video!

Back