1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU Volleyball 2012 recruiting class

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by MObuff, May 25, 2012.

1. MObuff

MObuff Well-Known Member

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Kritza needs to show a lot of improvement. I don't even know if a winning season is necessary if she can get close to .500 at this point.

Pac-12 is so friggin' tough. #19 class in the nation is only good for 7th best in the conference.

3. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

There are 6 Pac 12 classes rated about CU. Pac 12 is so tough for volleyball. I would not want Kritzka's job for any amount of money.

4. 14er

14er “Imitation is suicide.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I would..

5. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Well, this is how you do it, though. You probably can't expect to be at the top of the conference in recruiting, so you shoot for the middle. If you get to the middle, and can scratch your way to the middle of the pack in the standings, then you can improve your recruiting incrementally from there. This is how the football team is trying to dig out of it's hole.

6. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

Incoming setter, Nicole Edelman, from the Boulder area, today set her club team (FrontRange Volleyball Club) to third place in USA Volleyball's Junior National tournament. She was also named to the all tournament team. I believe she will be on campus, along with the other incoming freshmen, next weekend. See the tweets, on the left:
    http://www.frvbc.com/

7. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

interesting that 8 of the conference teams' classes were in that top-30 assessment.