What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Volleyball 2012 recruiting class

Kritza needs to show a lot of improvement. I don't even know if a winning season is necessary if she can get close to .500 at this point.

Pac-12 is so friggin' tough. #19 class in the nation is only good for 7th best in the conference.

There are 6 Pac 12 classes rated about CU. Pac 12 is so tough for volleyball. I would not want Kritzka's job for any amount of money.

Well, this is how you do it, though. You probably can't expect to be at the top of the conference in recruiting, so you shoot for the middle. If you get to the middle, and can scratch your way to the middle of the pack in the standings, then you can improve your recruiting incrementally from there. This is how the football team is trying to dig out of it's hole.

Incoming setter, Nicole Edelman, from the Boulder area, today set her club team (FrontRange Volleyball Club) to third place in USA Volleyball's Junior National tournament. She was also named to the all tournament team. I believe she will be on campus, along with the other incoming freshmen, next weekend. See the tweets, on the left:
http://www.frvbc.com/

Back