What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs CSU game day thread (4those who can't chat)

I'd also love to see the o switch to a power run game and just grind on the lammies.

This is our chance to make a statement. We bury the lammies 42-0 and there's no question who the big boys are.

Agreed
And with the talent and experience we have it shouldn't b.
To me this is a coaching issue. And I am worried.
Beating up on a weak lammie team is one thing but we play Cal next week, on the road, and sloppy play like this will kill us.

Agreed
And with the talent and experience we have it shouldn't b.
To me this is a coaching issue. And I am worried.
Beating up on a weak lammie team is one thing but we play Cal next week, on the road, and sloppy play like this will kill us.

Yea, I certainly feel like the score should be more lopsided than it is.

Killing them and I still don't feel good about their performance. Better than an L of course.

I'd sure like to see a big push by the offense with the time that is left

We look great for a Mac or Mountain west team but we r not sharp/tough rough enough for a bcs team... Yet.

1st half :thumbsup:

second half
charlie-sigh-769156.jpg
imgres

Well, we're going to win this one...but not quit the trouncing we were hoping for.
We r better, no doubt, but still not where we need/should be.
I'm cautiously optimistic about Cal next week but I do think that will b the game that really tell a us where r buffs r at.

KOA announced official attendance at 69,939. From what I could see, that seemed like BS.

Back