What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. CSU prediction thread

CSU - 31
CU - 30

CU players come out as overconfident as the fan base is. Rammies win a close one, WOOT!

CSU - 31
CU - 30

CU players come out as overconfident as the fan base is. Rammies win a close one, WOOT!

**** you and your ****ing WOOT...shove it up your ass. What a bunch of happy horse-****, you mother****er. Like those leftists in Denver, I don't believe in free speech when it comes to stupid ****ing opinions like "close games" and CSU victories. ****, ****, goddammit, cocksucker, snot.

I feel better.

EDIT: I can't believe "cocksucker" made it through! I don't normally use pejorative terms for homosexuality, but I didn't think it would actually print. Crazy!

Anyway, good luck to you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
If CSU wins, it'll be a very close game.

Recipe for CSU's success - chuck and duck all day long and hope for very few interceptions on offense. On defense - sell out every play. Try to force turnovers & mistakes and hope CU beats themselves. CU's defensive weakness is against the pass. If CSU can consistently march down the field through the air, they can keep it close. Nicholas and Rabid Goldfish are going to make it difficult to run the ball with any consistency.

**** you and your ****ing WOOT...shove it up your ass. What a bunch of happy horse-****, you mother****er. Like those leftists in Denver, I don't believe in free speech when it comes to stupid ****ing opinions like "close games" and CSU victories. ****, ****, goddammit, cocksucker, snot.

I feel better.

EDIT: I can't believe "cocksucker" made it through! I don't normally use pejorative terms for homosexuality, but I didn't think it would actually print. Crazy!

Anyway, good luck to you guys.

What was a rep-worthy post was deemed impotent by your edit statement. Do not qualify a well-sworn verbal shellacking.

CU - 35
CSU - 10

The rams' 10 all comes in scrub time.

Nobody scores 10 points in scrub time. We've gone over this. *ebraska scored 16 points in scrub time last year. They went for it on 4th down and always went for two. No field goals in scrub time.

Based on that, you're prediction has been amended to CU 35, Ewes 6. They score a TD in scrub time but are too inept to convert the 2 point conversion. Then, when they would have ordinarily scored a FG, they go for it and Farris trips over his shoelaces.

Nobody scores 10 points in scrub time. We've gone over this. *ebraska scored 16 points in scrub time last year. They went for it on 4th down and always went for two. No field goals in scrub time.

Based on that, you're prediction has been amended to CU 35, Ewes 6. They score a TD in scrub time but are too inept to convert the 2 point conversion. Then, when they would have ordinarily scored a FG, they go for it and Farris trips over his shoelaces.

No team wants to be shut out (see CU vs Miami 2005). CSU kicks a late FG because they are worried that's all they will get. Followed up by an actual TD when somebody on D falls asleep.

No team wants to be shut out (see CU vs Miami 2005). CSU kicks a late FG because they are worried that's all they will get. Followed up by an actual TD when somebody on D falls asleep.

CU kicked that field goal pretty early in the 2nd half, if my memory serves. I was kinda busy fighting off the locals.

Just the same, props for coming up with a realistic scenario whereby a team would score 10 points in garbage time. Maybe they kick the FG from the 40 with a minute left, recover the onside kick and throw a hail mary to end the game. :thumbsup:

Revising my prediction after seeing that CSU's kicker (and punter) is out. 52-13 Buffs.

CU kicked that field goal pretty early in the 2nd half, if my memory serves. I was kinda busy fighting off the locals.

Just the same, props for coming up with a realistic scenario whereby a team would score 10 points in garbage time. Maybe they kick the FG from the 40 with a minute left, recover the onside kick and throw a hail mary to end the game. :thumbsup:

it was kicked with 11 minutes and change in the 4th left.

a field goal was missed, as is CU tradition on the road at big venues (texas, UGA, Miami, FSU to name a few) on the first drive. :huh:

CU 41, CSU 27.
The Buffs should score early and often to take control of the game, but the Rams put up some late points to make it respectable.

CU 45 CSU 3 They have nothing but Kory Sperry and their wet dreams of Bradleeeee Van Pelt.

Last edited:
Back