What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs CSU

I hope the game isn't blacked out in Virginia. So far only the ESPN game has been televised here.

its hard to watch CU. Absolutely NO post presence. Man i wish Shane Harris Tunks didn't get hurt.. We need a BIG that can clog the middle of the paint so bad.

CSU is shooting 63% and CU 32% and we are down by only 3. I'm sick of cu never having an inside game. Find a decent big man. Buffs better shore up on defense but no way rams continue this hot. Think the buffs win a close one.

csu fans make me laugh.
Especially during football season. I was tailgating in the CSU section cause my best friends GF goes to CSU and they were talking ALL kinds of **** about how the Goats were going to pound the Buffs and ****...yeah they didn't say anything after, but I sure as hell did. CSU fans are delusional and as smart as the hairs on my balls.

Especially during football season. I was tailgating in the CSU section cause my best friends GF goes to CSU and they were talking ALL kinds of **** about how the Goats were going to pound the Buffs and ****...yeah they didn't say anything after, but I sure as hell did. CSU fans are delusional and as smart as the hairs on my balls.

haha your so right. I have a lot of friends that go to CSU and there so unknowledgable about their OWN team. Its sad when most of them could not name their starting quarterback.

haha your so right. I have a lot of friends that go to CSU and there so unknowledgable about their OWN team. Its sad when most of them could not name their starting quarterback.
Or they only have 16k for a home conference game.....yeah.

So did we win or what? Ramnation is bitching and moaning about the refs

CSU ties the game with .6 left on the clock going to OT

Higgins missed 3 out of 6 free throws in the last 1/2 minute.

Man, I love Corey....but that most definitely isn't the first time where he starts missing the shots when the pressure is on....has a propensity to choke it and I'd rather see Levi at the line

HIS WIN AND HIGGINS GOES 1FOR 2 at the line 3 straight times down the stretch. Does cu have enough gas for the ot?

If CU had anybody in the middle this game would have been over with 10 minutes to go.

Burks does have NBA talent, Higgins could find himself a spot in the league as well.

Both are being aske to do things they shouldn't otherwise becasue they have no help underneath and lack a dominating point guard.

Had Harris-Trunks been healthy they both would be able to focus on other stuff.

We can't get a ****ing stop. CSU is taking it to the rim every time! this is embarrassing.. sick white guys going one on one against higgins. hopefully they pull this out.

If CU had anybody in the middle this game would have been over with 10 minutes to go.

Burks does have NBA talent, Higgins could find himself a spot in the league as well.

Both are being aske to do things they shouldn't otherwise becasue they have no help underneath and lack a dominating point guard.

Had Harris-Trunks been healthy they both would be able to focus on other stuff.

well said. ^^

Back