What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. Goats September 6, 2009

:lol:

A Mod winning a ticket contest would be a bit fishy. :lol:

Junk has been trying to win tickets every year. I suggest you give it a try, what's the worst that can happen? It's all above the board.

It might be helpful for a few people to bring some chips, potato salad, etc. as well.

:lol:

A Mod winning a ticket contest would be a ****ing damn miracle. :lol:

FIFY :smile2:

Sackman said:
Junk has been trying to win tickets every year. I suggest you give it a try, what's the worst that can happen? It's all above the board.

To be fair, this is the first year I've been a mod when you've been doing the drawings. I never even thought about it being an issue either way.

Now admins - they're the ones with all the power. They're the ones that ought to be banned from the ticket contest. Especially that Chipwich asshole.... :lol:

The Junta Administration has already prepared a victory speech, as we think the outcome of this 'election' is not in doubt. The people (and apparently the golf balls) love the Junta, and the shall cheer the further extension of its rule.

Junta admins look forward to basking in the glory of Allbuffs while simultaneously basking in the evening sunset of football in Boulder.

Any insurgency related to the results of the election will be met with a swift kick of justice. Our civilized society will not stand for such barbaric behavior.

So it has been written!

Just to reiterate, the masters of the golf ball drawing are in no way associated with the junta. Like myself, FC is above the fray. He's untouchable, if you will. We don't take orders from anybody. We're like a mini pentavirate, only without the Queen, Pope and the Gettys. I'm the Rothchilds, he's Colonel Sanders, with his wee beady eyes, huge head, and so on...

You need to working on your lobbying ability Sackman :lol:

But yes - The Junta is not associated with Sacky's ticket giveaway

Just to reiterate, the masters of the golf ball drawing are in no way associated with the junta. Like myself, FC is above the fray. He's untouchable, if you will. We don't take orders from anybody. We're like a mini pentavirate, only without the Queen, Pope and the Gettys. I'm the Rothchilds, he's Colonel Sanders, with his wee beady eyes, huge head, and so on...

Did Miss Sackman get the toys I sent her ? :smile2:

The Junta Administration has already prepared a victory speech, as we think the outcome of this 'election' is not in doubt. The people (and apparently the golf balls) love the Junta, and the shall cheer the further extension of its rule.

Junta admins look forward to basking in the glory of Allbuffs while simultaneously basking in the evening sunset of football in Boulder.

Any insurgency related to the results of the election will be met with a swift kick of justice. Our civilized society will not stand for such barbaric behavior.

So it has been written!
:bowdown:

colonel sanders?

what the **** are you talking about...

i hate ****ing chicken.

err...

i ****ing hate chicken.

colonel sanders?

what the **** are you talking about...

i hate ****ing chicken.

err...

i ****ing hate chicken.

Interesting correction. One might have thought it would be true either way, but apparently not.... :smile2:

Now, if I could only figure out what I could have done or said that might have made me never win any of FC's and Sacky's drawings..... :lol:

Thanks for putting on the tailgate Sacky. It was a blast (bummer of a game). I was happy to meet a lot of you Allbuffers!

Back