1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU vs WYO replay

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SBG, Sep 20, 2009.

1. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

On right now. Fox College Sports Central.

2. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

The 2nd half will put the worst insomniac to sleep.

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Hey I was falling asleep during the 1st half.. :lol:

4. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

The one positive is that the replay reinforced my perception that the D played lights out with attitude and solid tackling.

5. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

I watched the replay this morning and I came away less satisfied. Our D did play better and I love that the D got a shutout but the second viewing showed me that in many ways Wyoming gave us a shutout and not so much the D shut them out. The cowboys dropped so many passes to open receivers and shot themselves in the foot with horribly timed penalties. They played D against themselves for a good chunk of the game. I doubt UWV will be so generous.

6. west coast

west coast Guest

i couldn't stand watching it live

7. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Was it really that bad? I didn't think it was. Wasn't great, but was happy to get a win.

8. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Yes it was still bad FB. I hate to say it because there were definite signs of improvement, especially on D, but WY was a VERY weak team. Their O was pathetic.

9. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I know Wyo is a weak team, and we should've put up many more points. But the boring game, falling asleep stuff just seemed if those guys almost regret even watching the game. I'm not saying that's the way they feel, just comes across that way to me. I'm glad I watched it, wish we would've played better, and still think Juicebox doesn't have what it takes to be the head coach of Colorado.

10. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I will be very interested to see which CU team shows up against WVU. If the D plays faster, then we have a shot. That plus Speedy being back and Scott healthy, plus more time for Simmons and company to get up to speed (plus more time for the oine to gel) means maybe we have a shot.

I think it will be ugly, but IF those aforementioned things come to pass, then who knows?