1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU WBB starting getting noticed

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by BeBe, Dec 10, 2012.

1. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

One vote in today's AP poll.

Ladies need to win tomorrow at Denver and then comes THE big game of the non conf season on Friday when #8 Louisville Cardinals visit Coors. I believe the Buffs have a good shot at beating Louisville. That would amp up the attention level.

Here's a great deal for anyone even considering going to see one or more WBB games this season....
    http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3910&SPID=258&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205823114&DB_OEM_ID=600

$12 for a ticket to the 12 reamining games .... starts with Louisville game. C'mon gang, let's get behind this team!

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I got a bunch of free ticket passes for WBB as a thank you for buying season tickets.

Any of you guys up for getting a group together for the Louisville game on Friday? I'll bring the vouchers to Dark Horse if there's interest.

3. MarkW

MarkW Well-Known Member

When's the last time CU has had a home non-conference game of this magnitude? It has the opportunity to put them in the top 20 for the first time in a while and get the team the local recognition that they currently aren't getting.

Really, I have no idea how good Louisville is as I haven't seen them play in years. But CU is playing fairly well and the inside game is a lot better than it's been in a while. DU should be a double-digit win giving the Buffs a 8-0 record heading into Friday.

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Threw the free tix away cause if I go to a wbb game, I want to pay.

5. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

We need to end the season with both the women and the men in the NCAA Tournament, and preferably both being ranked in the final top 25 polls - let's set the bar high. Why not?

Let's not get caught sleeping against Denver.