What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU will win the North

Saying our team is bad and saying that NU sucks are not one and the same. How can you even make that analogy? I root for the players, the team, and the program. I do not root for the HC and many of the staff any more than to not continue the embrassing coaching performances made upon the fanbase and national audiences.

As our rival and having suffered numerous close defeats to our main competition, Brenaska will always suck no matter how they perform. On principal, everything about them will always suck.

So yes, I can feel concern and call the coaches out (they are well paid big boys) and yet call everything brenaskan crap. AND... guess what? I dont stand alone.

Saying our team is bad and saying that NU sucks are not one and the same. How can you even make that analogy? I root for the players, the team, and the program. I do not root for the HC and many of the staff any more than to not continue the embrassing coaching performances made upon the fanbase and national audiences.

As our rival and having suffered numerous close defeats to our main competition, Brenaska will always suck no matter how they perform. On principal, everything about them will always suck.

So yes, I can feel concern and call the coaches out (they are well paid big boys) and yet call everything brenaskan crap. AND... guess what? I dont stand alone.

Good post, and no matter NU's and CU's record, history says throw the records out the window when we meet up.

I actually have a story about my dad almmost getting into a fight sayign Nebraska sucks.

We were pheasant hunting in NW Kansas right on the Nebraska border. We were at a gas station one mornign in a small town, and the lady at the register was saying, "Man it is really windy out there today!" My dad responds, "thats because Nebraska sucks!"
From the back of the gas station a voice yells out, "HEEEEEEL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEBRASKA DOESN'T SUCK!!!!!"

Turned around and there was a Nebraska boy all busted about about what my dad said. Actually ended up having a long conversation with him, he was a character, but it was funny.

NU doesn't exactly not suck, either. Their QB couldn't hit sh!t against VT - that's from a NU buddy at work who watched it all. And their DBs couldn't back up the checks their DL wrote. They have issues, just not as many as we do.

they exactly don't suck compared to us. if they can stuff vtech they will stuff us

I wouldn't be surprised to see KU lose to Southern Miss, the only thing I can figure out so far is that the more we hope things change the more they stay the same, UT, OU, OSU, and Texas Tech could all win the north over any other team in the north.

Are we suddenly Nebraska fans here? ****. They will lose today, they will lose week ****ing 8, they'll lose week 1 even though its already over. Until I'm convinced otherwise, the big gay have never, ever, ever won a ****ing game. **** THEM.

Are we suddenly Nebraska fans here? ****. They will lose today, they will lose week ****ing 8, they'll lose week 1 even though its already over. Until I'm convinced otherwise, the big gay have never, ever, ever won a ****ing game. **** THEM.

:lol::thumbsup:

Nebraska Sucks Test

bless ya, dbt...

i admire your hope. my faith is well shattered at this point. i don't think this staff has a clue. but, i hope you are right. it would be best for the program if hawk and company somehow miraculously turn this around and march through the conference slate like sherman through georgia. otherwise, we are likely looking at a new staff at the end of the year and a rebuilding process again.

these next 3 games will be quite telling. wvu, ut, and ku are all, imho, better coached and more athletic than CU. i think we are staring down the barrell of going 0fer in these next 3. if the staff can manage to coach their way to even 1 win in the 3, i might allow myself a very small kernel of hope somewhere down in the bottom of my soul.

It kind of hit me when I was watchin mizzou against Nevada last night. mizzou isn't all that. We may lose the next two, but we will beat ku then go on a tear and win the North. Have I ever been wrong? Don't answer that! :lol:

And one more thing. We will follow the mojo of the Nuggets and the Rox. They both started slow then caught fire. It is the mojo hanging over Colorado sports these days.

It kind of hit me when I was watchin mizzou against Nevada last night. mizzou isn't all that. We may lose the next two, but we will beat ku then go on a tear and win the North. Have I ever been wrong? Don't answer that! :lol:

Beat WV, lose to texas and then win out. 9-3, WIN BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP.. 10-3 entering BCS bowl game and win, final record 11-3.

You,buff fanatic and chilly get to post " I told you so" and " you're not true buff fan" posts and we all eat crow.

Wwwhhhat ...dog barking....sunrise...need to ****, oh I was dreaming.....:smile2:

beat wv, lose to texas and then win out. 9-3, win big 12 championship.. 10-3 entering bcs bowl game and win, final record 11-3.

You,buff fanatic and chilly get to post " i told you so" and " you're not true buff fan" posts and we all eat crow.

Wwwhhhat ...dog barking....sunrise...need to ****, oh i was dreaming.....:smile2:
WaKE UP PSYKO, WAKE UP, MAN!!!

And one more thing. We will follow the mojo of the Nuggets and the Rox. They both started slow then caught fire. It is the mojo hanging over Colorado sports these days.

Don't forget: Broncos 2-0.
I have to admit I didn't expect that.

WaKE UP PSYKO, WAKE UP, MAN!!!

:lol: Hey a win vs wv might turn the tide. If we can beat Ku at home things will turn for the better. We owe KU for the last 3 years.

CU needs to play on saturdays, screw this sunday,thursday,friday night crap.

Got 3 other couples coming over later today for wing night and brews. One of them is a KU fan. I hope he doesn't go mangino on the wings.

Mizzou crushed Illinois on a neutral field and handled a desperate Nevada team's best shot in its home opener. The Tigers are still the team to beat in the B12N. KU still has that great college QB, and the Hucksters are solid enough. Should have won in Blacksburg, which ain't easy to do.

Unless CU pulls a 2009 Rockies-like turnaround (without changing skippers), winning the B12N sounds like a pipe dream to me.

Mizzou crushed Illinois on a neutral field and handled a desperate Nevada team's best shot in its home opener. The Tigers are still the team to beat in the B12N. KU still has that great college QB, and the Hucksters are solid enough. Should have won in Blacksburg, which ain't easy to do.

Unless CU pulls a 2009 Rockies-like turnaround (without changing skippers), winning the B12N sounds like a pipe dream to me.

Shouldn't you be up at potts with the rest of your csu fans?

:rofl: For some reason, that made me laugh. Maybe its the thought of associating "Hawkins" with "skipper."

If CU wins the Big 12 North this year, I vow to drink a gallon of Boise Blue Turf colored Kool-Aid in celebration of Coach Hawk.

On a more serious note, if Hawkins turns it around to that degree this year I'll gladly write heartfelt letters to Mike Bohn and Dan Hawkins saying I've been wrong about nearly everything and that we're fortunate to have Coach Hawk leading our program. Writing that letter, despite the heaping serving of crow I'd be eating, would be the highlight of my year.

LMAO! Yes, we beat Wyoming, lose to Toledo and CSU, but we're winning the North!!!
Nevermind that Neb lost by 1 point at VT, who is kicking the crap out of Top10 Miami.

To hell with reality, I hate reality!

LMAO! Yes, we beat Wyoming, lose to Toledo and CSU, but we're winning the North!!!
Nevermind that Neb lost by 1 point at VT, who is kicking the crap out of Top10 Miami.

To hell with reality, I hate reality!
The miami players were probly out partying last night. They were like, "VT? They shoulda lost to ****ing 'braska! :rofl:"

Gawd dammit! I sense that some are choosing to disrespect DBT!

Last edited:
The miami players were probly out partying last night. They were like, "VT? They shoulda lost to ****ing 'braska! :rofl:"

no way. its in the 60's up there. they were in thier hotel rooms in flannel pj's with the heater on.

Back