What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU women get 1st win in Pac-12

Great win.

Love that they're still fighting.

Shows us a lot about them that makes me want to keep cheering them on.

Congratulations ladies! You started well and kept playing hard. You led for most of the 40 minutes and when USC made runs you kept your cool and took back the lead.

This was a 16-5 USC squad they knocked off. Nice work. Hopefully with the monkey off their backs they can use this as a springboard for some more W's. Cal, Wazzu and Utah all look like possibilities judging by the Pac standings.

If you heard Lance Carl's interview on 1190, the guys asked him about WBB. His answer was supportive, which is expected. He did emphasize the youth movement and the expected improvement. But, overall, Lappe got the (dreaded?) vote of confidence.

The USC squad is a depleted squad. USC has two players who were declared academically ineligible even though they have graduated and I've heard the Pac 12 announcers say it's due to a technicality. USC has gone 2-4 since they were declared ineligible.

They only had 8 players on the trip. One only played when USC had no more players after 3 players had fouled out.

Hope that was the dreaded vote of confidence because this is not the kind of win that it would have been if they had beaten UCLA.

The Buffs only have 3 more home games--Utah this week and then Stanford and Cal. They have trips to the Oregon schools and the Washington schools, both difficult trips.

LL looked kind of grim after the game, even with the win.

I thought the same thing, but she sounded relieved and excited on the radio. She is a bright woman and she knows her job is in jeopardy.

Looking at Cal's record, we have a good chance to beat them in Boulder. Utah will be iffy--home and away.

Tonight they got walloped by Utah so 1-10 in the Pac. Can they win at home on Sunday.

Huggins didn't make the trip.

Real shame, Leonard continues to play at a winning level. Needs others to step up and bring the same effort and outcome. It will be disappointing to see her potentially leave based on what talent we have and have coming in.

Other players on the team do not have Leonard's talent and signees do not either. Program going downhill by the day.

Is this purely speculation that Leonard might transfer or is there inside or public info to that effect?

I'm a bit uncomfortable with that kind of speculation. It can be unfair to the player and her teammates if it is groundless.

Is this purely speculation that Leonard might transfer or is there inside or public info to that effect?

I'm a bit uncomfortable with that kind of speculation. It can be unfair to the player and her teammates if it is groundless.

As far as I know, it's purely speculation. Just keep hoping we have a new coach.

Back