1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU Women's Football Clinic Gameday - July 27th

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Full tour of the facilities, then get to run behind Ralphie before getting to run through some drills with the coaches.

I've heard that those who attend say that it's an absolute blast and a great chance to make friends while meeting coaches. (I kind of wish I was a woman right now.)

Only 35 bucks.

If my wife goes, I'm sure all that will all be very much secondary to getting away from me for a couple hours. :D

In all seriousness, run this past your wives, moms, whatever. They'll have fun and it's likely to make them a lot more into the tailgates and watch parties once the season is underway.

Link: https://www.cvent.com/events/2016-c...tration-af02d8dcfb1a45e3bda198744a1c80ec.aspx

[​IMG]

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

How much would you pay to run out behind ralphie? That's worth More than 35$!

BuffPride88, Buffnik and TDforTD like this.
  3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

4. Sykobuff

Sykobuff Club Member Club Member

No doubt. Best ever was the fox guy getting tackled by the handlers as ralphie was making the turn.Klatt lost it in the booth.