What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CUBuffs.com: Buffs Continue Road Stand Against Washington State and Washington (Volleyball)

Congrats Buffs! Unfortunately I was not able to watch this match. Plan to watch a Buff victory over Washington tomorrow.

I do think the Pac 12 is a conference where any team can beat their opponent on any given night. It's been happening all season.

Definitely looks like it. And, bad day for many home teams. In addition to the Buffs beating WSU in Pullman, Arizona defeated #12 Stanford in Palo Alto and unranked USC beat #16 Oregon in Eugene.
(Note- Arizona has now beat UCLA and Stanford in back to back weekends, so that win a few weeks ago over AZ by the Buffs may end up being a high quality one by the end of the year if the cats keep it up.)
Buffs had great timing on the Arizona match. AZ's best pin hitter, Kalei Mau, was out when they played the Buffs.

Buffs having problems with the dawgs so far. Down 8-14 in the 1st, 1st timeout called by CU.

Washington, known as the best serving team and one of the best blocking teams, has both working very well right now, and their backrow D is also looking great. 10-20. Buffs take 2nd timeout.

Note- Buffs substituted K. Cuff for J. Spann on the right side late in the set. Can't hurt the rest of the season for Ms. Cuff to be an option for the team. Glad to see she's evidently getting healthy.

The 3rd set's more competitive (Buffs were within one at 18-19), but Washington pulls it out 21-25 to complete the sweep.

Oh well. Overall, the realist in me would have to be satisfied with a split on this tough road trip.

Now time for the team to recover, and then get ready to take it to the Oregons at Coors this coming weekend.

Buffs getting beaten in every facet of the game right now.

While the 3rd set was closer, for the match the Buffs got beat in every facet of the game. Barely had a positive shooting % for the match. It was nice to see Katelyn playing.

I was hoping after Friday, they could stay focused and beat UW, but it was not to be. This weekend won't be easy either. There is no such thing as an easy weekend in the Pac.

Back