1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU’s Solder: ‘Enough’s enough’

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Tatonka, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Tatonka

Tatonka Club Member Club Member

Make it happen Nate! Now if only we can get Hawk to buy into that philosophy, then we just might make a season of this!

http://blogs.denverpost.com/sports/2010/08/04/cus-solder-enoughs-enough/11636/

2. DrunkPanda

DrunkPanda Active Member

hopefully this means that they will start tuning out hawkins' "don't play with emotion" garbage. which is without a doubt the most insanely stupid thing i've ever heard in regards to football

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I want to see this guy play like a 1st round pick.

4. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

I hate being the cynic but last year we heard all about how the "offense has a new fire this year" and how "they are playing with more attitude" and "they are bigger and strong and are not going to get pushed around this year"... And the result was...3-9. As much as I want all this pre-season optimism and resolve to be true I have zero faith that Hawk and his staff can deliver on it.

Juicebox has burned me one too many times.

5. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Sadly, I have to agree. Go kick the **** out of CSU and we'll talk, until then, as others have said, talk is cheap...

6. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

"Seein' is believin'.... not believin' is seein' " Right Hackins?