What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

D-Scott...Happiest Guy Alive

Rraalph 3000

I stayed around after the game and went down to the tunnel when everyone exited to slap hands with all the Buffs....D-Scott was the last one to leave the field because the press was all over him...In any event he walked around the entire side slowly and slapped hands with every fan there....everyone started chanting "D Scott" and the guy had the biggest smile i've ever seen from anyone before....it was awesome to see his excitement and this was a GREAT start for him!

On a side note, I was also the 2nd Happiest guy around since I not only got to meet and chat with my fave. Bronco and Buff Alumn Daniel Graham standing outside the front of Invesco, but got to slap hands with all of our future Buffs as well!!!

Reactions: SCB
It'll be cool to see the internal rivalry between Scott and his uncle trying to one-up each other. We'll all be the big winners :thumbsup:

Back