1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D. Scott joining another inept coaching staff? Father of player at UCLA rips staff.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Nov 3, 2009.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Here's a quote from a player's father about UCLA and its coaching staff.

LOL, that son's father is pretty funny.. :lol:

Have fun Darrell..

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...ous-departure-of-Mike-Willia?urn=ncaaf,199873

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Re: D. Scott joining another inept coaching staff? Father of player at UCLA rips staf

ya. UCLA has almost as many problems as we do right now :huh:

3. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Re: D. Scott joining another inept coaching staff? Father of player at UCLA rips staf

Mr. Theriot, you might want to check out FCS at 11:30 AM Mountain time this Saturday..... :sad1:

4. JimmyBuff

I bet Theriot would do a better job as coach than Talkins.. :lol:

5. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

It's not a coincidence that both CU and Washington went in the tank after he left.

6. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

He probably isn't one of the 47 people that get that channel.

7. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I don't understand how Rick is failing this time. UCLA is loaded with talent and to boot he has some top notch assistants. Lack of QB I guess, Prince hasn't looked very bad when I've seen them play, but I don't really watch UCLA much.

8. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

This is the first time he inherited a program that was struggling. When he took over at CU and Washington both programs were heavyweights. I really don't think he's that good of a coach.

9. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Was Washington good when he got into town? I thought they were experiencing some rough times. I just remember he started fast with them and it went downhill quickly. Seriously though, he doesn't even have to do much at UCLA except ride around in a helicopter recruiting people and letting Norm Chow run the offense. How he's failing escapes me. I think even Hawk could succeed there with that kind of coaching support and talent base.

10. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

They weren't bad:
    1975-1992 Don James 153-57-2
    1993-1998 Jim Lambright - 44-25-1

11. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Slick Rick said " That's part of the deal" :lol: Gee, who does that sound like? :rolleyes:

12. JimmyBuff

He needed to pull out the when you go through the valley of death and the old we take the risks in life that our critics don't.. :lol:

13. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Damn jimmy, we thought 2005 was bad, this is worse. 4 wasted years. The part that makes it even harder to take is, we recruited well on the OL and have a somewhat decent group of rb's but are worse in year 4 :wow:

If bohn hires another HR, he needs to be the next to fall.

14. JimmyBuff

Its pretty bad, and I'm not sure that we are all that better on the OL or at RB..

Is Speedy really better than Charles? Its debatable..

Agree, its been 4 wasted years.. Here's hoping the next decade will be better.. :huh: