What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dallas & his Dawgs made it into town...

The solution to congestion at RMNP is obvious: Go anywhere farther away from Denver.

FIFY. RMNP's biggest problem is proximity to Denver/Boulder/Longmont/Ft. Fun. It's very convenient to get there from any of them.

FIFY. RMNP's biggest problem is proximity to Denver/Boulder/Longmont/Ft. Fun. It's very convenient to get there from any of them.

I went out to get a burrito and was thinking about this thread.

If Casa Bonita were to locate on top of Trail Ridge road and convert into an 85,000 square foot liquor vendor, then Dallas Dog and his posse could have a big parking lot whereby they could mount rudding elk from on top of Italian road bikes and take a shuttle bus back down the mountain.

Seems everyone would be cool with that, except the beetle gnawed trees outside the Rope in Grand Lake.

Last edited by a moderator:

If Casa Bonita were to locate on top of Trail Ridge road and convert into an 85,000 square foot liquor vendor, then Dallas Dog and his posse could have a big parking lot whereby they could mount rudding elk from on top of Italian road bikes and take a shuttle bus back down the mountain.

Seems everyone would be cool with that, except the beetle gnawed trees outside the Rope in Grand Lake.

sounds like you might be celebrating the passage of the small-time possession law this afternoon, skiddy...

sounds like you might be celebrating the passage of the small-time possession law this afternoon, skiddy...

Just because I can't remember getting a degree from CU doesn't mean I'm not putting it to use.

:smokin:
(I'm not sure what smiley is appropriate in this situation, so here is a grinning ******** with a fondu fork stuck in his teeth.)

Damn... that's epic. I bow down in awe to that idea...

Just because I can't remember getting a degree from CU doesn't mean I'm not putting it to use.

:smokin:
(I'm not sure what smiley is appropriate in this situation, so here is a grinning ******** with a fondu fork stuck in his teeth.)

dumbass...that is a thermometer.

The solution to congestion at RMNP is obvious: Go to the San Juans.

:yeahthat:

I don't get into the mountains from Colorado Springs near as much as I did when I lived in ****sville, NM. You want a hike where you may possibly run into one other group of hikers. Head to the San Juans. And send me a postcard because I really miss that part of our state.

“A man on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle will see more, feel more, enjoy more in one mile than the motorized tourists can in a hundred miles."-Edward Abbey

I know the game was a bummer for dallasga6, but please give us one more post and let us know how your time was here otherwise. I hope the CU fans treated y'all well.

Back