What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dammit !! I Really Want Embree To Succeed

InTheBuff

Club Member
Club Member
We are only 14 games into the Embree era. Yesterday was not a good sign but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt through the end
of next season. Embree is a morally sound individual who has the best interests of his players soundly in mind. There are some good recruits
that will make big differences as they become more experienced and it looks like we may have some good ones that will sign in February.

I understand that the coaching was horrible yesterday but we must cheer on the Buffs and see this thing through at least three years.
One has to hope that the coaches are smarter than what we saw yesterday and that a lot was learned yesterday. It's really a shame
because CU was so close yesterday to be headed into halftime with an 11-18 point lead if things had gone as planned. csu wouldn't have
come back from that and we all would be looking towards Sac St.

We need to support University of Colorado athletics now more than ever. Plans are in the works for a major overhaul of Folsom Field and the last
thing we need to do is stop supporting the football team. Stop supporting the Buffs and I could see all plans for renovations being put on hold.

Come December 2013 if no renovations have been announced & Embree has less than 13 wins under his belt then all bets are off.

:gobuffs:

To me it is not the fact we lost but the manner in which we did. If they had some big plays due to blow coverage we could have chalked it up to inexperience and youth but to see your best dt get pushed four yards off the line of scrimmage was embarrassing. I don't even want to talk about the o-line.

How about we cut our losses and start towards that right now?

We all said keeping Hawkins around another year would cost us, why make the same mistake?

Back