1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dammit !! I Really Want Embree To Succeed

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by InTheBuff, Sep 2, 2012.

1. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

Jul 8, 2005
    We are only 14 games into the Embree era. Yesterday was not a good sign but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt through the end
    of next season. Embree is a morally sound individual who has the best interests of his players soundly in mind. There are some good recruits
    that will make big differences as they become more experienced and it looks like we may have some good ones that will sign in February.

I understand that the coaching was horrible yesterday but we must cheer on the Buffs and see this thing through at least three years.
    One has to hope that the coaches are smarter than what we saw yesterday and that a lot was learned yesterday. It's really a shame
    because CU was so close yesterday to be headed into halftime with an 11-18 point lead if things had gone as planned. csu wouldn't have
    come back from that and we all would be looking towards Sac St.

We need to support University of Colorado athletics now more than ever. Plans are in the works for a major overhaul of Folsom Field and the last
    thing we need to do is stop supporting the football team. Stop supporting the Buffs and I could see all plans for renovations being put on hold.

Come December 2013 if no renovations have been announced & Embree has less than 13 wins under his belt then all bets are off.

2. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

Jul 21, 2009
    To me it is not the fact we lost but the manner in which we did. If they had some big plays due to blow coverage we could have chalked it up to inexperience and youth but to see your best dt get pushed four yards off the line of scrimmage was embarrassing. I don't even want to talk about the o-line.
  3. BuffHerd

BuffHerd Club Member Club Member

Dec 3, 2011
    You present a plan. Thats more than we witnessed yesterday
  4. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

Dec 15, 2007
    How about we cut our losses and start towards that right now?

We all said keeping Hawkins around another year would cost us, why make the same mistake?
  5. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Apr 9, 2012
    We all do. I also want to win the lottery and have 6-pack abs.