What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dan Hawkins: " F You Fans"

SF_BUFF

That's the only reason for putting in Cody Hawkins in the 4th quarter.

There is no other explanation.

Oh come on. You people are diusional. Your really are.

So what do you call it DBT? what did little Talkins do that Hansen didn't...besides get sacked on 4th down, get a delay of game call and throw a pick? i mean for christs sake....Hansen could have done that!!!!!!!!!! it was a shot at the fans, etc! plain and simple!

"Little Talkins" Really? You are a total jerk. And any of you that bash Cody are jerks as well. Don't put this on him. Pathetic.

"Little Talkins" Really? You are a total jerk. And any of you that bash Cody are jerks as well. Don't put this on him. Pathetic.

Cody's a great kid who does not possess the skills to play QB at a BCS school. No more, no less. It's on his dad putting him in there tonight.

**** you dan ****ing hawkins. You have killed my beloved program. Missouri, are you ****ing kidding me?

I don't think it was a f-you to the fans. I think it was an f-you to Hansen.

That was ****ing lame.

I don't think it was a f-you to the fans. I think it was an f-you to Hansen.

That was ****ing lame.

I just don't get why you put him in! What did it gain? absolutely NOTHING! Hansen was playing decently....just dumfounded. typical Talkins!

Hansen didnt look too happy either and spark my ass. Fact is, our guys forget we are ****ing CU when we play these guys or anyone else lately. Im not even venting, guy has to go, he is making a joke of our squad. Missouri isnt very good either. Truly embarrassing how bad we are prepared for Missouri everytime we play. Alot of it is upstairs but Hawk has a job to have them ready mentally and physically, he gets paid well for it.

Hansen was not playing well tonight. There was nothing to gain by keeping him in.

It's not like Scotty McKnight suddenly came open when Cody took over. Hansen was not trusting his arm or his receivers tonight.

That said, it was the same old Cody Hawkins show, filled with tipped balls and pics.

When it comes to Buff QB's, pick your poison.

I'm thinking the new coach will go with Hirschman next year. Or someone else.

Back