What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dan Hawkins' Haircut(s)

:focus:
TFIBVHAECOPMQPN.20090729184124.jpg
mediaday.jpg

I've been waiting for this. IMO, no DH haircut thread will be complete without a Haircut 100 track...

[video=youtube;Z-Tj83E2O9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Tj83E2O9I[/video]

So for those who said Hawk looks like Busey... is this what Cody will "grow up" to look like...

5413ac17d772e4b2

When did carrottop become a 'roid freak? I guess he decided he'd pump up if he couldn't be funny.

He has weird hair....too thick in front. Don't like this one with the short sides...makes his face look "blocky".

He needs a good stylist...I probably like the comb back look the best. And if he was coloring his hair giving it that strange reddish/orange look, he should stop. Men look good when they go gray.

Dan's new haircut (NSFW)

[video=youtube;4JMOh-cul6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M[/video]

Maybe this isn't about haircuts alone --- I'm starting to see the stress on his face. Whatever else you think, losing has to be very hard on a guy who's been a winner most of his life.

pressconfoct.jpg

That man has aged disproportionately in the last four years. He's worked a lot of late nights.

Yep, from the pictures it looks like he has been here for 10 years. Maybe he'll resign and save us some $ due to health reasons.

Back