What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dan Hawkins Job poll #1

I only what to see coach Hawkins stay head coach if

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuffFan

I only what to see coach Hawkins stay head coach if:

This is a multiple choice poll

Last edited:
Great poll. This could get interesting.

Maybe this poll should be done now before the season begins, and again after the season ends.

10 wins and a top 10 recruiting class or off with his head! This is the lamest poll to date.

breathing is the realist answer, but next year is a different story (as we've all been taught to say the last two years).

personally, i could live with 7 wins and not have this horrible off-season feeling yet again. 6, it's more "what if's" and the familiar deluge of team GPA and Hawk vacation articles. i put my personal over-under for calling the season a "success" at 7.5

4 straight non-winning seasons would be *too much* for me.

I've never seen a poll with answers so all over the place.

I would assume we can all agree that if Hawk's record at CU is over .500 at the end of the year that his job is safe? :smile2:

Needs a winning season to keep his job. For it to be a successful season, imo, he needs to do better than that ... at least 8 wins and a top 30 recruiting class next February

7-8 wins and a better haircut. Seriously, a pumpkin with the dumb and dumber wig on top needs some super cuts action.

I vote for 8 wins. Hawk has been making great progress with school image, in-state recruits, etc.

It is time that he shows some results on the field. We have a schedule that says on paper we should win at least 7 games and go to a bowl. I don't think 8 total wins is asking for a lot.

I've never seen a poll with answers so all over the place.

I would assume we can all agree that if Hawk's record at CU is over .500 at the end of the year that his job is safe? :smile2:

The results are so all over the place because you can vote for more than one option.

Back