What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dan Hawkins Post Practice Interview

This is a transcript issue (need official seal). It has nothing to do with him not being admitted into school, which has been the issue before.

I guess I do not get why we don't fly someone out to the JUCO from the athletic department and get that transcript in hand. We need to get him on the field and up to speed.
First they said last week, then everyone is saying today it will be here but I have not seen or heard anything that it has reached boulder today.:rolleyes:

First they said last week, then everyone is saying today it will be here but I have not seen or heard anything that it has reached boulder today.:rolleyes:

I'm starting to get a little annoyed too. Like I said, get a freaking employee on a plane today and get the damn transcript. Clearly, Independence CC is incompetent, so take control of the situation. If we're still talking about this on Wednesday or so, I'm gonna be very irritated.

I'm starting to get a little annoyed too. Like I said, get a freaking employee on a plane today and get the damn transcript. Clearly, Independence CC is incompetent, so take control of the situation. If we're still talking about this on Wednesday or so, I'm gonna be very irritated.

I agree, they keep telling everyone it will done this week, then next week and positively today and nothing. Don't sit back and get screwed again, grow a pair and go get it!

Also, if he was going to k-state, the transcripts would have been there 4 weeks ago...

Also, if he was going to k-state, the transcripts would have been there 4 weeks ago...

If he was going to K-State, he probably would have been on their campus in June because he wouldn't have had to take extra classes.

It is the transcripts. He brought the unofficial ones in with him. Those were enough to be sure he can get in but CU cannot officially enroll him until they receive the final sealed offical transcripts.

If he was going to K-State, he probably would have been on their campus in June because he wouldn't have had to take extra classes.

He'd also be halfway to his degree at KjSU since he would get 18 credit hours for properly tying his shoes the first day of practice....

It is the transcripts. He brought the unofficial ones in with him. Those were enough to be sure he can get in but CU cannot officially enroll him until they receive the final sealed offical transcripts.

Is that it? I've got a couple of corporate seals here in the office, I'd be glad to put a seal on it....

Okay, then why aren't they here? Hawk should do as Boulder Buff says and have the AD fly there and get the damn transcript. They've waited long enough, no more waiting, get them here NOW.

Okay, then why aren't they here? Hawk should do as Boulder Buff says and have the AD fly there and get the damn transcript. They've waited long enough, no more waiting, get them here NOW.

"Have the AD fly there and get the damn transcript."

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Get the sand out of your vagina you sissy-mary.

Jesus.

Hell, it's not that far of a drive if somebody really wanted to do it. The problem, of course, is that 'official' transcripts have to go through 'official' channels.

Of this I have some experience as well. It's best to keep on top of it and continue pressing the issue, because if left to it's own devices, the CC would never send them.

**** you dickhead. Boulder Buff is correct, sit back in the rear, stick your head in the sand. HOO-WHAAA

If he's got the grades/credits, he'll get in.

If he doesn't have the grades/credits, he won't.

Nothing you bitch or whine about is going to make or break the situation. CU isn't going to manufacture an official transcript for the guy. Every person who transfers in to CU has to have an official transcript from the transferring university. I had to have one when I transferred in to CU almost 20 years ago. I'm sure it is no different today.

Hell, it's not that far of a drive if somebody really wanted to do it. The problem, of course, is that 'official' transcripts have to go through 'official' channels.

Of this I have some experience as well. It's best to keep on top of it and continue pressing the issue, because if left to it's own devices, the CC would never send them.

I nominate you to go,I'll pay for the gas. :smile2:

If he's got the grades/credits, he'll get in.

If he doesn't have the grades/credits, he won't.

Nothing you bitch or whine about is going to make or break the situation. CU isn't going to manufacture an official transcript for the guy. Every person who transfers in to CU has to have an official transcript from the transferring university. I had to have one when I transferred in to CU almost 20 years ago. I'm sure it is no different today.

If I don't bitch, it would do harm to my health to leave it inside. My apologies but it gets frustrating that we always have to have a problem while others get them right in.

Everyone,including hawk says everything is good to go, so what's the hold-up? Is there no way to speed up this process?

If I don't bitch, it would do harm to my health to leave it inside. My apologies but it gets frustrating that we always have to have a problem while others get them right in.

Everyone,including hawk says everything is good to go, so what's the hold-up? Is there no way to speed up this process?

Sure there's a way to speed up the process. Have the kid show up at CU with an official transcript IN HAND.

I think the problem was the information wasn't given to Simmons to be sure they were in an unopened envelope. So everything was supposed to be ready when he arrived but the transcripts he brought with him ended up being unofficial instead of official. Who knows if this was a mistake by CU the CC in kansas or Simmons himself. All I know is that he is here and will be practicing soon.

Back