What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dan Hawkins to Montreal?

Ugh - Edmonton has some horrible clock management at the end and falls short of scoring as the clock runs out...Montreal wins...

Amazing, one of the worst coaches in CU history now has a board full of CU fans actually watching Canadian Football. There are no winners in this scenario.

I watched the end. The coaching decisions were awful for the other team. It was like Dan was coaching against himself.

Amazing, one of the worst coaches in CU history now has a board full of CU fans actually watching Canadian Football. There are no winners in this scenario.

Well other than most of the teams that play against him.

Hawkins dodged a bullet. Edmonton, I am told, is one of the worst teams in the CFL. Typical DII play, gave up a TD on a ST (punt return by back up punt returner), sloppy defense, and Edmonton only lost because they mismanaged the clock in away that would have made Bill Stewart blush. He still looks like a deer in the headlights on the sideline and it looked clear to me from the body language the players are already at the "we ain't listening no more" stage. Or maybe they are at the "nous n' ecoutons pas" stage.

He'll be fine once he realizes the field is 110 yards long. Chill out people!

I have been very entertained rooting against the Hawk. His failure is a good sign for CU and the Bears. The CFL is decent to watch, wonder why it was not on tv before.

Back