1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Patrick Play of the Day

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Buffalo Brad, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

[video=youtube;ELwWBF6Y2bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELwWBF6Y2bg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2. 14ers4me

14ers4me Member

Cannot stand Mark Johnson. He's what's known in the business as "a puker". Gawd awful! Oh, and feel free to mix in a score more than twice a half. It aint TV, bro.

3. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

:stupid: Guy has a great voice for radio. The "best play ever" emotional crap is unnecessary.

4. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

i disagree I love that stuff

5. torerobuff

torerobuff Dancing is forbidden Club Member

I think he does a good job. Calling basketball on the radio is hard... far harder than football, and I think he does a pretty good job visualizing the action.

6. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

I like Mark Johnson. But I also get annoyed that he never says the score. Furthermore, his football work can be a bit much. He makes every play sound like we just gained 10-20 yards, and since we are incapable of such gains he always ends with "1 yard gain".

7. RK

RK UBL Club Member

I love Mark, he really captures the energy of the crowd and incorporates it into his calls. Makes you feel like you are there when you're just listening on the radio.

8. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

I've actually grown to like Johnson. He used to really bug me, and he needs to say the score more often, but he brings passion to the game and does make intelligent input.

Believe me, compared to what I have to listen to at another certain school, we're lucky to have Johnson.