What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrin Chiaverini hired!!!

Props to MM. For all of Mac's shortcomings, including brining his entire G5 level staff with him to Boulder, he is making great hires when he has the chance. So he is ST coordinator...is Neinas gone or just gonna fill a different role?

Let me start by saying I am happy with the hire. Love to see a Buff come home. I understand the excitement. He did great at RCC. Who says he can recruit in the PAC 12 ? Who says he can be an OC in the PAC 12? Just curious.

Let me start by saying I am happy with the hire. Love to see a Buff come home. I understand the excitement. He did great at RCC. Who says he can recruit in the PAC 12 ? Who says he can be an OC in the PAC 12? Just curious.

He was WR Coach for the #2 pass offense in the country & Special Teams Coordinator for the #12 ST unit in the nation at Texas Tech. He's also been kicking ass on the recruiting trail. He's in line for a promotion & won't have play calling duties in his new role. Slam dunk, man.

He was WR Coach for the #2 pass offense in the country & Special Teams Coordinator for the #12 ST unit in the nation at Texas Tech. He's also been kicking ass on the recruiting trail. He's in line for a promotion & won't have play calling duties in his new role. Slam dunk, man.
No arguing just looking for answers. Who did he recruit and pull from other P5 teams?

Disappointing that Lindgren isn't gone, but hopefully DC can really infuse this O with some attitude.

Ok so one?

Also Vasher this year. I also believe he brought 3 of his JC players with him when he went to TTU. Feel free to look it up if you'd like to list the WR recruits & guys he's been listed as lead recruiter on at Tech. It would save me some trouble & I'm on my mobile right now.

Ok so one?
When someone can quite easily and off the top of their head name a recruit that an assistant from another team, in another conference, won a serious recruiting battle for, it's generally safe to assume that there has been more than one.

Unless you're a douchebag troll, in which case there is literally no evidence that will convince you to not **** in the punch bowl.

So, as it relates to Mac, what effect does this hire have on his employment next season? Is it still a slam dunk that if we don't win, Mac is gone? Does this open options within the staff if RG decides to make a change? Lots of possibilities, are there not? I'd think that DC would have had to have believed things are pretty stable in order to come here. I don't think he'd have taken the gig if he thought Mac was hanging by a thread.

So, as it relates to Mac, what effect does this hire have on his employment next season? Is it still a slam dunk that if we don't win, Mac is gone? Does this open options within the staff if RG decides to make a change? Lots of possibilities, are there not? I'd think that DC would have had to have believed things are pretty stable in order to come here. I don't think he'd have taken the gig if he thought Mac was hanging by a thread.
I don't think it matters. If Mac doesn't win some games next year, he has to be gone.

The ones I can find are Derrick Willies, Nathan Vasher and Tony Brown. Those are some extremely good receivers that would all be an upgrade for the Buffs.

I think he should stay forever as long as he makes nice hires. Doesn't matter if he never wins, just gotta win the offseason and we're good.

I think a lot of the comments from RG are meant to calm down the fan base and give off an impression. Wins obviously mean a lot but if mac and company have a high level recruiting class coming in next year and leavitt doesn't get hired away I could see him giving another year with 5 wins. RG knows recruiting is crucial

Very pleased to see Chaiverini coming back to town. Have to give mm credit for getting it done. Now we just a couple more staff improvements and we might be on to something.

Not familiar with Tony Brown.

One of Moschetti's kids. Looked like we were in good shape until DC made a play and snagged him. Only TTU game I watched this year was **** Baylor and Brown went off. Which had me pretty conflicted since I was pissed all over again that he isn't a Buff while also loving watching him school **** Baylor.

Woot! What a great hire. Not to speak for many of you, but I think it's fair to say this is one of the main hires we all wanted.

Welcome home Darrin. Glad to have you back. Go Buffs!

PS I may be guzzling the offseason Koolaid early this year. :)

Back