What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dave Plati - Plati-tudes

OK, I'm still waiting for the peace pipe. WHO'S BOGARTING THE PEACE PIPE?

Hey, how dare Plati suggest that a dozen or so dudes scattered around the planet with keyboards, Internet connections, a little too much testosterone and way too much time on their hands don't represent ALL CU football fans. Bastard! I say we pelt him oranges and snowballs!

Reactions: DBT
Hey, how dare Plati suggest that a dozen or so dudes scattered around the planet with keyboards, Internet connections, a little too much testosterone and way too much time on their hands don't represent ALL CU football fans. Bastard! I say we pelt him oranges and snowballs!

Is this the same "Rodgrigo" from BuffZone?

Welcome!

You get a little "First Post Rep" for that. Just click on User CP to check out yo rep score.

Yeh. Same Rodrigo. Gave up on buffzone because of... well, if you've been there you know. Entertainment and information value much, much, much higher here. Thanks for the welcome.

Yeh. Same Rodrigo. Gave up on buffzone because of... well, if you've been there you know. Entertainment and information value much, much, much higher here. Thanks for the welcome.

Entertainment? :huh:

Exactly.

Entertainment = that awesome tie (and I really dig the corsage. Let me guess: Arvada High School homecoming, circa 1975?).

I was walto_clown over at BZ. It's been a while since I've posted there. It got stupid about mid-season. I enjoyed it during the 07 season, though.

ah, walto_clown. Nice to know you're still holdin' the fort, albeit @ an alternative address.

Off topic... I'll be in Rotterdam in a couple of weeks, know Brussels is a short hop. Any insights on places to go, things to see or do?

ah, walto_clown. Nice to know you're still holdin' the fort, albeit @ an alternative address.

Off topic... I'll be in Rotterdam in a couple of weeks, know Brussels is a short hop. Any insights on places to go, things to see or do?

I've been in Brussels less than a year, and most of my travels have taken me in a more southerly direction than Rotterdam. How far are you planning to travel outside of Rotterdam?

I've been in Brussels less than a year, and most of my travels have taken me in a more southerly direction than Rotterdam. How far are you planning to travel outside of Rotterdam?

GET A ROOM! :smile2:

Jeez, take it easy, guys. Wal(to)rus, I was actually hoping to get to Brussels. Done Amsterdam, Rotterdam's good for a day...

Jeez, take it easy, guys. Wal(to)rus, I was actually hoping to get to Brussels. Done Amsterdam, Rotterdam's good for a day...

Shoot me a private message on the dates. We'll get a beer.

Bahhhhh! No but he's started a campaign to have the entire football team found guilty by association with Katoa and Geer.

Back