What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

David Bakhtiari Declaring for NFL Draft

Sucks to see him go and it is a loss, but then again I always thought he was overrated. The sooner we get rid of the Hawk/Embree loser mentality the better. Don't get why he's declaring.

GL to him.

Seems weird considering I thought he took a few steps backward last year. I can't see him going much higher than the 5th round or so..

And now he'll go in the 1st round since I said that.

Seems weird considering I thought he took a few steps backward last year. I can't see him going much higher than the 5th round or so..

Staying one more year would improve that? If you are going to be drafted and want to play in the NFL why would anyone stay? Its not like we are going to be good next yr

Good luck to Bak, one of the few good Hawk recruits.

Staying one more year would improve that? If you are going to be drafted and want to play in the NFL why would anyone stay? Its not like we are going to be good next yr

Good luck to Bak, one of the few good Hawk recruits.

Well.. assuming he came back this year and didn't play as bad, his stock would go up. Which means being picked higher and getting more money.

Us being good or not doesn't really matter for him. What matters is how he plays in this context.

Wow. Not up to date on being a draft guru, but this is quite a strange decision. While I don't like this, I do look forward to the day of all MacIntyre guys on the roster....asap. Maybe I'm missing something, but like 5th round, tops?

Seems like a strange decision, maybe he didn't want to deal with another OL coach? In any case, good luck to him and hope he gets drafted.

Good luck to him. Our offensive line was awful last year and will probably be awful next year.

Seems like a strange decision, maybe he didn't want to deal with another OL coach? In any case, good luck to him and hope he gets drafted.

Oh he'll get to deal with another O line coach alright, but this time he'll get paid for it.

He is a technician but I just don't think he can run block enough to make it in the NFL at G or T. He would have been better off coming back to CU and stating that he wanted to learn how to play C. He can have a professional career in the NFL/CFL/Euro but it will be difficult.

In the NFL, is it like basketball where, as long as you don't hire an agent, you can rescind, or once you declare you are done?

Back