1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

David Chadwick - Are we still on him?

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Recruiting Central' started by Buffnik, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Chadwick is the 6'9" PF who was a Washington State commit in last year's recruiting cycle. He de-committed after WSU changed coaches. At that point, CU was supposedly recruiting him hard as the backup plan if Relphorde went elsewhere. When we got Relphorde, it filled our scholarship limit and I didn't keep track of Chadwick.

But...

I just saw that no one signed Chadwick and he ended up going to Hargrave Military Academy in Chatham, Virginia (summer AAU was with the Charlotte Royals). Basically, he's doing a prep school year and has completely re-opened his recruiting. Rivals is the only recruiting site I've found that even picked up on this and they don't show CU and don't show anyone offering yet.

Knowing that Bzdelik wants 2 forwards this cycle, could Chadwick be a target?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  2. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Sounds logical...

3. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

I totally forgot about him. We should get a profile up.

4. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Nice find. :thumbsup:

Interesting that he repeated 9th grade, too. He'll be a 20 year old (and very mature) freshman next year.