What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Davis Webb screwing us was the best thing that has happened to us

Speaking of space suits, where's Spiff? I haven't seen his posts lately. @SpacemanSpiff
I'm on a mission a few light years from home, so I'm lurking a bit more these days. But like the Three Amigos, wherever there is injustice (*** bailer!), you will find me. Wherever there is a lack of tree puns, I'll be there. Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...me, I guess.

I'm on a mission a few light years from home, so I'm lurking a bit more these days. But like the Three Amigos, wherever there is injustice (*** bailer!), you will find me. Wherever there is a lack of tree puns, I'll be there. Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...me, I guess.
Are you going to re-enter the Boulder atmosphere this season?

Hey Spiff, do they have the Pac12 Network on Mars? I've had to go to great lengths just to get it here in my part of MerryLand, where Comcast doesn't carry it.

Didn't DWeeb help recruit Winfree and a couple others for us? If he tipped the scales in our favor, then we can consider ourselves fortunate to have been dragged through the mud by that clown. We win!

Hey Spiff, do they have the Pac12 Network on Mars? I've had to go to great lengths just to get it here in my part of MerryLand, where Comcast doesn't carry it.

Didn't DWeeb help recruit Winfree and a couple others for us? If he tipped the scales in our favor, then we can consider ourselves fortunate to have been dragged through the mud by that clown. We win!
I can get to P12N through my Dish Anywhere app. The problem is that NASA's wifi sucks and that most games happen in the middle of the Martian night.

I'm sure someone has mentioned it already, but the wording on the title of this thread is ****ing terrible. Funny, but terrible.

It's great news though - in my experience, screwing someone has mostly been the worst thing that could have happened.

I'm due.

@SpacemanSpiff - just curious about your impression of "the booty" and all the stacked box parties at NASA's French lemon camp.

Hope this mission to mars doesn't drone on and on. Puns don't write themselves around here.

@SpacemanSpiff - just curious about your impression of "the booty" and all the stacked box parties at NASA's French lemon camp.

Hope this mission to mars doesn't drone on and on. Puns don't write themselves around here.
I always thought of myself as a booty guy, but when you are surrounded by it, it loses it's allure. It turns out that hot and sweaty booty looks better in music videos.

It is my own lazy fault for not removing Davis tweets from notify mode, but I have never seen anyone so dedicated to promoting himself. He retweets every ****ing story about his glorious season.

It is my own lazy fault for not removing Davis tweets from notify mode, but I have never seen anyone so dedicated to promoting himself. He retweets every ****ing story about his glorious season.
That was pretty much the point of choosing cal. He saw Goff go #1 and Dykes told him he'd throw 60 times a game. He's a mercenary that is trying to increase his draft stock.

Last edited:
That was pretty much the point of choosing cal. He saw Goff go #1 and Dykes told him he'd throw 60 times a game. He's a mercenary that is trying to increase his draft stock.

Mercenary? Your lying if you said you wouldnt do the same with a few millions bucks on the line...

Back