What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Day 2 Other Games -- OFFICIAL Thread

Congrats NSU! Something about Cinderellas from Virginia over the years...

THREE VA 15 seeds over 2 seeds

George Mason and VCU Final Fours, VCU doing damage yet again now

Last edited:
Marv Albert ****ING sucks. This is the BIG DANCE, a 15 beats a 2, and he's monotone the whole way. How about some excitement. Guy is garbage.

I also had Mizzou as the national champion... it was fun while it lasted I guess.

Wow- exactly 2 perfect brackets left on the ESPN bracket challenge. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

EDIT:

Out of the 6.45 million entries in ESPN.com’s Tournament Challenge, Norfolk State was picked by the fewest amount of people to win it all:

logo.png

Norfolk State:
New Mexico State: 856
Loyola (Md.): 942
Lehigh: 1,020

After Norfolk State’s victory over Missouri, there are now just two perfect brackets left in Tournament Challenge. There were 1,607 remaining before the game ended. Just 1.2 percent of Tournament Challenge brackets have Norfolk State beating Missouri. Meanwhile, 7.1 percent of brackets had Mizzou winning it all, the fourth-most popular pick to win the championship. The Tigers are the third-most popular pick to reach the Final Four at 40.8 percent.

Last edited:
S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!

Personally, I will always gladly trade bracket losses for douchebag teams losing. This is a clear case of that.

Personally, I will always gladly trade bracket losses for douchebag teams losing. This is a clear case of that.

Exactly. **** Mizzou. Glad to see them get embarrassed after all the embarrassing beatdowns they gave us in football during the hawkins era.

Plus I'll always root for a 15 over a 2, no matter how badly it destroys my bracket.

Back