What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DD Goodson

prime teets

Club Member
Club Member
Figured he deserved his own thread as well. Made some huge catches today, the one where barrett destroyed him on third down was clutch.

Figured he deserved his own thread as well. Made some huge catches today, the one where barrett destroyed him on third down was clutch.

Then Barrett jumps up dancing around doing some jig. Never understood that when you give up a first down.

Then Barrett jumps up dancing around doing some jig. Never understood that when you give up a first down.
Thought the same thing. If I were his coach I'd yank him. Just b/c you looked good making a tackle, the result was bad for your team, and yet you celebrate.

What a great compliment he is to PR and Spruce.... Given Wood's solid arrival.... he is a real danger at anytime. Honestly expected him to play well but he exceeded..... He certainly earned it!

PRich, Spruce, and Goodson in the slot is a pretty solid set of WRs. I loved how we got him involved on that reverse option thing.

Goodson contributed 75 all purpose yards and a TD catch.

He's a solid #3 WR and a nice Texas connection for QB Wood.

I thought Goodson was the biggest surprise of the game. Loved the way he played and teams are going to have to account for him.

He also drew a PI penalty. We have a good top three WRs who all bring something different to the table.

That TD pass was freaking gorgeous. Perfect pass, great route, good catch. Kid has really turned it on this year. We have some weapons.

At some point, sooner that later probably, we are going to see him take a short pass, make somebody miss, and go for big yardage. He has enough speed and elusiveness that he may force teams to at least consider protecting with the safety to keep him from turning routine plays into game changers. Every time you add another worry for the DC you open up something else. Who do you pay less attention to, PRich, Spruce, the TEs, RBs?

His presence makes us a better team.

He also had the big run on the end-around run (which was part of those 75 yards). I agree that he was the biggest surprise last night.

I was very surprised too, had no idea who he was before this game. Let's not forget that 30 or so yard touchdown catch he had that got called back for a bs pass interference call on mcculloch

I don't think I'd ever seen DD in an open sprint. As an RB, he was always unsure of which lane or cut to make and never had a chance to really run. But that end around, and the routes he ran, that was impressive. His hands as well, really looked comfortable snatching the ball.

I don't think I'd ever seen DD in an open sprint. As an RB, he was always unsure of which lane or cut to make and never had a chance to really run. But that end around, and the routes he ran, that was impressive. His hands as well, really looked comfortable snatching the ball.
That kid can move! He has a hilarious stride, tho'.

I must have missed the part where he signed twice as many footballs as Manzeil.

C'mon Jeff. Buff nation is eager to see you on the field making plays.

That's because it was a HCMM suspension, not a NCAA one. Book it now...HCMM is twice as powerful as the NCAA! :D

Back