What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

dear aggie:

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
you've been treated like the shorthorn's mentally challenged little brother for too long. it is independence day. this is your chance to stand on your own. the sec wants you and you won't have to take the hand-me-downs from ut anymore.

stand up for yourself. join the sec. think about the advantage of being able to sell yourself to recruits as a glamorous alternative to ut... you'll have something they won't have-- the reputation of the sec as the best fb conference in the country.

signed,

CU fans everywhere

you've been treated like the shorthorn's mentally challenged little brother for too long. It is independence day. This is your chance to stand on your own. The sec wants you and you won't have to take the hand-me-downs from ut anymore.

Stand up for yourself. Join the sec. Think about the advantage of being able to sell yourself to recruits as a glamorous alternative to ut... You'll have something they won't have-- the reputation of the sec as the 2nd best fb conference in the country.

Signed,

cu fans everywhere

fify:smile2:

We don't want them-got enough ag schools in the SEC as it is.

Yeah, but do they all run around in tighty whiteys and grab their nuts all the time? Any faux-military ag schools? I mean c'mon, you gotta admit that the aggies in tejas are their own special breed, right? Who wouldn't want them in their conference? Go for it! If you're lucky, they might bring their band next time they come to your stadium. (that's actually really cool).

Yeah, but do they all run around in tighty whiteys and grab their nuts all the time? Any faux-military ag schools? I mean c'mon, you gotta admit that the aggies in tejas are their own special breed, right? Who wouldn't want them in their conference? Go for it! If you're lucky, they might bring their band next time they come to your stadium. (that's actually really cool).

:yeahthat:

saw them at ht when cu played them at kyle field fairly cool. what is the reason for their military love tho?

:yeahthat:

saw them at ht when cu played them at kyle field fairly cool. what is the reason for their military love tho?

I don't have the first idea. They fashion themselves a military academy, but they don't have any official military tie-in so far as I can tell. Their "corps" is just their ROTC program. Silly, if you ask me, but whatever. They have so many fabricated traditions it's impossible to keep up with them all. Like, did you know the grass on the football stadium is "sacred". :lol:

I don't have the first idea. They fashion themselves a military academy, but they don't have any official military tie-in so far as I can tell. Their "corps" is just their ROTC program. Silly, if you ask me, but whatever. They have so many fabricated traditions it's impossible to keep up with them all. Like, did you know the grass on the football stadium is "sacred". :lol:

yes, and then they also have this sort of tradition where they chase the cheer ... erm, what do you call a male cheerleader? nevermind, across the field after the game and if he gets caught he gets tossed into a pond. this thing they do with the shrieking shout is a bit odd to an outsider also.

Back