What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Defensive scheme thus far

Stop with the sunshine will you! We should have won by 60!!!

I posted in the score prediction thread that all I wanted to see was both back up qb's and see the starters get plenty of rest. That happened. It was a good day.

Really don't understand the doom and gloom. We could have won by as much as we wanted, but HCMM isn't the kind of coach to embarrass anyone.

I posted in the score prediction thread that all I wanted to see was both back up qb's and see the starters get plenty of rest. That happened. It was a good day.

Really don't understand the doom and gloom. We could have won by as much as we wanted, but HCMM isn't the kind of coach to embarrass anyone.

Don't bother responding to Undefeated. He has an axe to grind with Duff today and that is what he was talking about.

The defense shut out an opponent with several contributors missing. Well done!

I think Moeller has his deficiencies, but he seems to always be in pretty good position. I am starting to wonder what is up with Bell, though? Has this latest knee injury pushed him that far back? He seems fine to me when I watch him on special teams.
Two ints today...

You can only really count on Thompson out of that group at the moment though.
Jared Bells 2 int today beg to differ. Your constant so called expertise is a little lacking today as usual. When the Buffs go bowling this year, you'll have some excuse why. Can't you ever enjoy anything?

Your act is so tiring.

Jared Bells 2 int today beg to differ. Your constant so called expertise is a little lacking today as usual. When the Buffs go bowling this year, you'll have some excuse why. Can't you ever enjoy anything?

Your act is so tiring.

If the Buffs go bowling, I will be very happy to eat massive plates of crow.

Back