1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denver Post Recruiting Article

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by SteelCity Buff, Nov 13, 2009.

1. SteelCity Buff

SteelCity Buff Member

2. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Yeah, the Spond comments were pretty interesting. Doesn't sound like he wants to be involved in any "turmoil". Win out and this problem will be solved.

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

How about the Kansas coaches talking trash before the CU game to Mister Jones.. :lol:

4. Dorn09

Dorn09 Well-Known Member

I wonder if its because we have 2 other QB commits now? I am pretty sure he wanted a chance at qb right?

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

He'll still get his chance. I can't imagine he wants any more than an opportunity to compete. If he wanted guarantees, he would have committed to Northern Colorado.

As an aside, I was really impressed with Spond in that article. Even though I didn't love what he was saying, he came across as a very thoughtful and mature young man.

6. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

I think the more thoughtful comments came from Slavin and the general comment that many recruits saw opportunity for PT.

7. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Spond has long been rumored to be gone if Hawk goes, there are a couple of other guys who committed early that we may lose as well. I'd love to see us win out and calm most of this.