What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Denver Post Recruiting Article

Yeah, the Spond comments were pretty interesting. Doesn't sound like he wants to be involved in any "turmoil". Win out and this problem will be solved.

I wonder if its because we have 2 other QB commits now? I am pretty sure he wanted a chance at qb right?

I wonder if its because we have 2 other QB commits now? I am pretty sure he wanted a chance at qb right?

He'll still get his chance. I can't imagine he wants any more than an opportunity to compete. If he wanted guarantees, he would have committed to Northern Colorado.

As an aside, I was really impressed with Spond in that article. Even though I didn't love what he was saying, he came across as a very thoughtful and mature young man.

I think the more thoughtful comments came from Slavin and the general comment that many recruits saw opportunity for PT.

Spond has long been rumored to be gone if Hawk goes, there are a couple of other guys who committed early that we may lose as well. I'd love to see us win out and calm most of this.

Back