What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Denver Watch Party- CU/Neb tomorrow @ Blake Street Tavern

BlakeStBuff

Club Member
Club Member
For those of you living in Colorado, we'd like to invite you down to watch the CU/Nebraska game at Blake Street Tavern. We are the official watch party location for CU Away games for the CU Young Alums, Denver Buff Club and C-Club (former letter winners). We will open at 11 am for the 1:30 pm start. We have room for hundreds of CU Fans as we have three bars under one roof and 40 hdtv's. For drink specials, we will have $3 Coors/Coors Light drafts and $15 buckets of Coors/Coors Light bottles.

Blake Street is located at 2301 Blake Street, one block north of Coors Field. For tomorrow, we will have over 100 free parking spaces. Our phone number is 303-675-0505.

Happy Thnksgiving and GO BUFFS!:nod:

I'm there. :thumbsup:

I'll be the guy wearing a CU sweatshirt and hat ... how will I recognize the rest of the allbuffers? :smile2:

Scotch & I are here already...sitting in upper bar level near the west windows. I'm wearing a black hoodie & gold buffs cap. Stop by & say hello of your here.

:gobuffs:

Scotch & I are here already...sitting in upper bar level near the west windows. I'm wearing a black hoodie & gold buffs cap. Stop by & say hello of your here.

:gobuffs:

Didn't have my laptop with me, so I am just now seeing this ... sorry I missed you guys.

BST is a nice place and their were plenty of Buff fans there (and lots of gorgeous women!) Unfortunately we didn't have much to cheer about. But the day wasn't a total loss ... I won a free t-shirt from the Jamieson's girl (also gorgeous!) and got to buy Bobby Pesavento a beer and thank him for providing this Buff with some of my best memories as a CU fan. :thumbsup:

Hadn't been to Blake Street Tavern before this, but it is an awesome bar. It had tons of Buff fans and lots of space and TVs. My group had about 15 or so people split between two tables. I also saw a bunch of friends from college. Everything besides the game was great. We also got the hottest waitress, so that was nice. And did anyone else get to see that Jamison Whiskey girl with the giant boobies walking around? We got to spend a few minutes with her for some trivia and won little flashlight keychain things.

pics or GTFO

Ask and you shall receive.

143.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

Back