1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denver Watch Party-CU/UW and "Ralphie" at Blake Street Tavern

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BlakeStBuff, Oct 14, 2011.

1. BlakeStBuff

BlakeStBuff Club Member Club Member

Hey Allbuffers,

Please join us at the country's largest watch party featuring special guest "Ralphie", the best mascot on the planet! Gametime is at 1:30 pm but come early to see Ralphie from 12:30 to 1:30 pm. Bring the kids and camera!

Back to the game! With over 18,000 square feet, three bars and 45 hdtv's, we can accomodate Buffs, wall to wall! For drink specials, w ehave $3 Coors/Coors Light Drafts, $4 Blue Moon Drafts and $16 Buckets of Coors/Coors Light bottles (Buy 4, get 1 free).

BST is the official watch party location for CU Away Games for the CU Young Alums, Denver Buff Club, Alumni C-Club and Forever Buffs.

BST is located at 2301 Blake Street, one block north of Coors Field. Free parking is available in our north and west parking lots and there is a $5 lot across the street but you get a $5 coupon for BST. For more information, feel free to call 303-675-0505 or visit BlakeStreetTavern.com.

Thanks and GO BUFFS!

Ruckus likes this.
  2. skibum

skibum Peed in your Cheerios. Club Member

So, it's either Ralphie or Ralphie. Not "Ralphie." If Ralphie is going to be there, sweet. If "Ralphie" is going to be there, ummm I'm really not sure what that implies. Is "Ralphie" actually Chip? Or is it some other random buffalo that you're calling "Ralphie?" Basically, if "Ralphie" is actually Ralphie - then just write Ralphie, not "Ralphie."

3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Jesus, Skibum, you started off so strongly. What the hell happened to you? So what if "Ralpie" is just a fat hairy guy who takes his shirt off after CU scores, everybody has fun at Blake Street. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the real Ralphie.

Thanks BlakeSt., I wish I could make it (pesky Afghanistan and whatnot). If Alferd Jasper shows, tell him that The Walrus said, "Hello".

4. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

It's either Hello or Hello, not "Hello"

5. skibum

skibum Peed in your Cheerios. Club Member

I just hate misused quotation marks. Seriously hate them. Pet peeve - they drive me absolutely insane. Lose/Loose, Your/You're/, Their/There/They're bug me a little bit, but quotation marks are so easy. Just picture someone doing air quotes around that word; is that the meaning you're trying to convey?

That, and the thread title genuinely left me wondering if Ralphie was going to actually be there. I think the message indicates yes, but still not 100% sure...

6. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

Sounds great!! "I'll" be there!

7. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Bump for a great buff fan and game experience.

8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Drinking their booze soon

9. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

Drank their booze, great service at the bar. They let in Snow and Rugged, so the giant door guy is questionable skill-wise.