What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Denver Watch Party- CU/Wazzou at Blake Street Tavern

BlakeStBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Hey Allbuffs,

it's time to circle the wagons and stand shoulder to shoulder with other Buffs at Blake Street Tavern for the Wazzou game at 2 pm. We will have the game on in our Main Room. Enjoy $4 20oz. Coors/Coors Light Drafts, $5 20oz. Blue Moon Drafts and $16 Buckets of Coors/Coors Light Bottles (Buy 4, get 1 free).

BST is the official away game watch party location for the Denver Buff Club and CU Young Alums. Plus, BST is the only Bar/Tavern that has DISH Network and show thwe Pac 12 Network!

We are located at 2301 Blake Street, one block North of Coors Field. We have free parking in our North and West parking lots. For more information, please visit BlakeStreetTavern.com, call 303-675-0505 or write to chris@blakestreettavern.com.

Thanks and GO BUFFS!

Thanks BSB... I just got back in town and was feeling social - was thinking about heading down there tomorrow.

I made it. The comeback was awesome. Tony Jones run was an absolute game changer. I sat at the bar and said that we would try to prove our identity on that final drive by running 4 times. It never felt so good to be right.

Back