1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denver Watch Party- CU/Wazzou at Blake Street Tavern

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BlakeStBuff, Sep 21, 2012.

1. BlakeStBuff

BlakeStBuff Club Member Club Member

Jul 20, 2009

it's time to circle the wagons and stand shoulder to shoulder with other Buffs at Blake Street Tavern for the Wazzou game at 2 pm. We will have the game on in our Main Room. Enjoy $4 20oz. Coors/Coors Light Drafts, $5 20oz. Blue Moon Drafts and $16 Buckets of Coors/Coors Light Bottles (Buy 4, get 1 free).

BST is the official away game watch party location for the Denver Buff Club and CU Young Alums. Plus, BST is the only Bar/Tavern that has DISH Network and show thwe Pac 12 Network!

We are located at 2301 Blake Street, one block North of Coors Field. We have free parking in our North and West parking lots. For more information, please visit BlakeStreetTavern.com, call 303-675-0505 or write to chris@blakestreettavern.com.

Thanks and GO BUFFS!
  2. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Thanks BSB... I just got back in town and was feeling social - was thinking about heading down there tomorrow.
  3. o_robbie

o_robbie I don't think before I post

Jan 6, 2011
    I made it. The comeback was awesome. Tony Jones run was an absolute game changer. I sat at the bar and said that we would try to prove our identity on that final drive by running 4 times. It never felt so good to be right.