What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Design your own uniforms...

Capture.JPG

So since we are sponsored by Nike why not get the pro combat uni's??

Yes I know the font on the jersey is weird. Im still figuring out my photo editing software. This is also why the buff on the helmet is backwards.

I also realize this thread is old but after reading that the NFL might be getting some in 2012 and seeing all the awesome and crappy ideas people came up with for pro teams I wanted to give it a shot for the buffs.

In light of the discusion about our unis for next year im bumping this thread. Instead of saying what you want the unis to look like go and design them. Those websites are actually pretty nifty. Maybe we can email the best couple of ones to Bohn.

I would definitely like to see us make a move to use more of the silver helmets as an alternate. With buffalo horns on the front, I think we could do some sick things.

The gold helmets pop on TV more than any other I've seen. Black helmets make us look mizzou-rable

The all-whites look as bad as the white shirt/black pants look freegin awesome!

Under Hawkins the constant uniform switharoo was a distraction and imo detrimental to the team

The gold helmets pop on TV more than any other I've seen. Black helmets make us look mizzou-rable

The all-whites look as bad as the white shirt/black pants look freegin awesome!

Under Hawkins the constant uniform switharoo was a distraction and imo detrimental to the team

I agree. I am glad they are keeping the 90 unis this year. Not only do the look great on the field but they stand out on TV and look amazing in photos.

Back