What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Destination Stillwater

Some Pix
1) Lots of pickup trucks on campus. A few orange Porches were out in front. But this Pistol Pete Smart Car beat them all.
2) CU flying over the Boone
3) The 1/4 scale tractor design team trailer. National champions in 2004 and 2005. Woot!
4) The Barn - Drive thru liquor at it's finest.
5) Drummond Residential Dorm complex. Makes Will Vil look like 5 star accommodations.
6) Even the palm trees are orange.

Attachments

• OSU Smartcar.jpg
    OSU Smartcar.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 0
  • The Barn.jpg
    The Barn.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Drummond Dorm.jpg
    Drummond Dorm.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
My undergrad college (in SW Oklahoma) used the exact same dorm design as OSU did (they had the same Regents at the time of construction).

Talk about a dump....

A few more.
1) The Smokey Pokey on the OSU Strip
2) Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering Laboratory. Ugliest bulding on campus
3) Denver Johnson coaching up the D-Line before the game
4) Library Lawn infront of the Student Center. OSU has a major in hotel managment. There is a hotel in the student center and the players stay there the night before the game. On game day, they walk up the right side of the lawn and through campus over to the stadium.

Attachments

• Ag Engineering.jpg
    Ag Engineering.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 20
  • OSU Library Lawn.jpg
    OSU Library Lawn.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1
attachment.php

what the hell is that thing? :lol:

attachment.php

what the hell is that thing? :lol:

Most of the campus on the east side looks like a Hampton Inn with a georgian brick architecture. But this little gem that houses the an agricultural engineering lab, directly accross the from the student rec center was designed with an ugly stick.

A few more. The Cowgirl Women's soccer team was recognized for winning the B12 championship. This is their home field. Go figure.

The OSU Beach - Volley Ball courts behind the rec center.

The Crosseyed Cricket watering hole.

Attachments

• OSU Beach.jpg
    OSU Beach.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1
So I was wandering around campus trying to get a feel for the place. I met a guy in who worked in the campus book store and I asked him what his favorite place was on campus. So he tells me.

Well, I was out at Washington and Lee University. George Washington founded the university, and Confederate General Lee had an office at that university. They left that office exactly like it was when he left it. There used to be some confederate flags over the desk, but they were moved to the library....

:lol:

Back